Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

G'day RFC_Official!

Was curious about the social club next year. I haven't really used it much except on days where guests were allowed because no one else I know is a member. I imagine there will be much more interest in the social club with all the VFL games being played there. Do you anticipate there being a decrease in opportunities to bring guests along this season?

Cheers!

G'day RFC_Official!

Was curious about the social club next year. I haven't really used it much except on days where guests were allowed because no one else I know is a member. I imagine there will be much more interest in the social club with all the VFL games being played there. Do you anticipate there being a decrease in opportunities to bring guests along this season?

Cheers!

There will be no guests after games, but you can bring them along before games which would often line up with VFL.
It's all subject to our attendees, ie if Round 1 is a sell out and we allow 2 guests, maybe round 2 we will only allow 1 guest. See how it goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens to the players gear when we swap sponsors? When we changed to Kooga we had a "garage sale" and sold players jumpers and training gear. What happened to all of that this year with us changing to BLK?

Don't think we will, happy with what we're offering.

If the 75k is ever in doubt just run the 1 gamer. I reckon we should offer them though, Collingwood will have a 100k members this year because of it.

No reason why we shouldn't do it

What would the colour of the long sleeve of our clash guernsey be? I dont think I have ever seen one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back