Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) We made a decision to wait for our official team photo day to get their photos
Cant understand why ? explanation would help,I would of thought the quicker the better

2) That's the existing photo on file
If the decision was made to hold off until the photo day -Why put up a sydney photo - strange decision dont you think

3) We got Hampson in and took a photo and put up on his profile, we didn't like it
Contradicts the 1st answer

4) When we have our official photo day (some clubs have already had theirs, ours is in Feb)

5) Champion Data feeds dictate those player profiles, not the clubs. I have made maybe 5 requests since December to fix it but it's up to Champion data.
Cant understand what champion data's has to do with what number we put besides our players on our website ? Shouldnt be difficult to change our own website

Wayne wasn't an assistant, hasn't been for a long time so no, not looking for anyone to replace him.

Last year Wayne's main focus was VFL and leadership.

Richo has been replaced already by the dude from GC that I cant remember and I think Cambo was more of a manager than an assistant.

Cheers guys!

RFC_Official
Might want to talk to whoever is in charge of profile pictures for the players on the RFC website.
1. Gordon is wearing a Sydney jumper
2. Hampson's head is huuuuuuuuuuuuuge. I know he's a big man but that's ridiculous:D

Stig, 2 things.

One my membership hasn't come yet, I believe it was paid for, or needed the papers to be paid with, who should I follow up?

And two, http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...m-guernseys-for-one-round-20140130-31poo.html any idea what the template for Richmond would be like in this?

1) When did you buy it? We send it out in batches so it all depends when you purchased it. However you can call 1300 RICHMOND to follow it up if need be
2) No idea!

1) When did you buy it? We send it out in batches so it all depends when you purchased it. However you can call 1300 RICHMOND to follow it up if need be
2) No idea!

Sorry, dad said the paper work to renew it never came through.
I don't want to miss the cut off date as I'm pretty high up on it now.
Who should I contact?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stig, 2 things.

One my membership hasn't come yet, I believe it was paid for, or needed the papers to be paid with, who should I follow up?

And two, http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...m-guernseys-for-one-round-20140130-31poo.html any idea what the template for Richmond would be like in this?

2d2d6f23d6e998e5c9496491364925a0.jpg

100f4a61b6bcfe35ef453d131b321261.jpg

@RFC_Official a question has come up about what the stadium and the AFL take from membership monies when a ticket is scanned upon entry to a game. My understanding is when you do this the club have to pay a fee for every time you do this. Is this true and how much is it and is this payment part of the gross costs involved of having memberships?

Thanks.

@RFC_Official a question has come up about what the stadium and the AFL take from membership monies when a ticket is scanned upon entry to a game. My understanding is when you do this the club have to pay a fee for every time you do this. Is this true and how much is it and is this payment part of the gross costs involved of having memberships?

Thanks.
Great question, I'll ask around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back