Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any chance of getting the live stream of the reserves game shown in the Maurice Rioli room?

As you know there`s not much window space to look out of so hooking up the live stream onto the screens would be great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of getting the live stream of the reserves game shown in the Maurice Rioli room?

As you know there`s not much window space to look out of so hooking up the live stream onto the screens would be great.

I reckon they should make a massive viewing window in the MR room ... Was a stupid idea to not do it in the first place

I reckon they should make a massive viewing window in the MR room ... Was a stupid idea to not do it in the first place
Great idea.
RFC_Official Is it possible for 3121 members and MR members to get access to this room during VFL games?

No choice, govt approved design had cost as major factor, so no big window

Fwiw club may revisit in future years if/when the money is available to modify it ourselves

Fwiw club may revisit in future years if/when the money is available to modify it ourselves

It really is a bad design

Just attack it with a grinder for now. Seal it with some black tarp while not in use.
FFS i will do for free.

They are going to get more window space in there, but it will have to be done in the off-season, the priority in the previous off-season and at the moment is the Jack Dyer stand and interface works to get it up to VFL standard.

And I agree they should have put more viewing space in there to begin with.

What do you expect when it's govt paid? They wanted a training and educational facility, not a bar

Government paid or not it's a poor design. The architect should be shot

Sometime the wog way is the best way:D

Edit: Surely being from an Eastern European background i can take a pot shot at my own.

Chainsaw is better than grinder imo :p and get Richo to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back