Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infographic of Gordon says that he's played 3 career games. What about his games at Sydney??

Hey Stig,

Is there a possibility a bowl will be included in the pet memberships next year? I wanted to buy one this year for my dog. To help the club reach their goal of 75,000 members but I just couldn't see much point, if all the pet got was a cushion. If it was a bowl and a cushion, I would have bought one. What does a dog/pet get out of a fridge magnet.

Cheers
Deanos

Hey Stig,

Is there a possibility a bowl will be included in the pet memberships next year? I wanted to buy one this year for my dog. To help the club reach their goal of 75,000 members but I just couldn't see much point, if all the pet got was a cushion. If it was a bowl and a cushion, I would have bought one. What does a dog/pet get out of a fridge magnet.

Cheers
Deanos
Can ask about the bowl, but pet memberships don't actually count to overall memberships anymore, must be human.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the hat Deledio is wearing in the "hello Newman" video? It looks like a BD3 cap but I can't see it on the superstore?
It was a very very limited range New Era made for him (they sponsor him and they're good mates) and were thinking about releasing to public. They haven't decided to yet.

Would buy that all black one. Get it gone Stig

Hey RFC_Official was good to see you at the Gabba last week mate.

Can you do me a favor and Let Morris know I lived up to my promise and bought his jumper at Auction :D

Tell him I was the drunk guy that begged for a photo as he was rushing back to the race to join the team. I convinced him to stop with the line "C'mon Morro, I am buying your jumper" he laughed and then stopped. Bloody legend!!!

Hey RFC_Official was good to see you at the Gabba last week mate.

Can you do me a favor and Let Morris know I lived up to my promise and bought his jumper at Auction :D

Tell him I was the drunk guy that begged for a photo as he was rushing back to the race to join the team. I convinced him to stop with the line "C'mon Morro, I am buying your jumper" he laughed and then stopped. Bloody legend!!!
Haha, will do mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back