Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is the new polo sleeve sponsor? I couldn't tell from this photo

Bgj8dFXCUAAssXL.jpg:large

Hi there RFC_Official.

Can the club please look into correcting the vocals on our song so they sing "shin" instead of "skin"?

We wouldn't want to hoist up our next Premiership cup with the song not sung the way it was originally written by Jack.
I was at family day today and it sure sounded like a new version of the theme song was played and apart from sounding slightly different in positive shin was now in place of skin so suggest it's been fixed. Stig can you confirm?

I was at family day today and it sure sounded like a new version of the theme song was played and apart from sounding slightly different in positive shin was now in place of skin so suggest it's been fixed. Stig can you confirm?
I heard that version today, and heard "shin" which was great but I didnt like the sound of the whole arrangement and would much prefer we kept the original (with "skin"...).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please no sugar daddy jumper.
Believe so...nothing locked in though yet.

Thin reverse sash from 1914 will do. Club should just sell it as a limited edition commemorative guernsey. No names on the guernsey (sugar daddy) bullshit. RFC_Official please pass this idea on ! Wouldn't it be awesome to wear the 1914 sash guernsey 100 years after we first wore it ?

e3c01c08b64af9ad3c4ccd379f817a38.jpg

"Sugar daddy" jumper is a name coined by the Footy Jumpers And Designs board which means any jumper where you pay to have your name on it becomes a sugar daddy.

It's the new trend now to have a jumper with a hundred names on it.

"Sugar daddy" jumper is a name coined by the Footy Jumpers And Designs board which means any jumper where you pay to have your name on it becomes a sugar daddy.

It's the new trend now to have a jumper with a hundred names on it.
That's what I thought.

Look I'm not sure, but wouldn't be surprised if there was an FTF jumper for it as we would be out of jumpers otherwise (you're allowed to wear 4 different jumpers a year).

Last edited:
That's what I thought.

Look I'm not sure, but wouldn't be surprised if there was an FTF jumper for it as we would be out of jumpers otherwise (you're allowed to wear 3 different home jumpers a year).
What other 2 are there already apart from the home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back