Preview R15 Fremantle FC -V- Richmond FC -=Who Will Win?=-

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be great if both teams manned up one on one and just lets two talented open teams slug it out.

Looking forward to this.
We'd get r*ped. Our structures have been the most impressive thing for me this year and have helped us to be just about finals certainties. No way you throw away 24 months of solid work to make the game look better. I'll say it again. Mark Harvey's game plan will get us over the line again.

I'm surprised at the nervousness you guys have. It's as if you haven't yet realised that with only 8 games to go, you guys are a Top 4 side this year.

Yeah, we've had the wood on you over the last few years and yeah you have some major outs and yeah we've strung a couple of good games together, but you should go in confident. You've had a great year.

We've been flying for 6 weeks. We're bound to have a reality check very very soon (I'd much prefer that reality check come against Freo than North or Collingwood). The kids will start getting tired so we'll slowly get back to normality and struggle against mid-table sides and hope for honourable defeats against the top sides. Which is what you guys are at the moment.

I'm pretty confident we will win. I think we will kick the winning score as our midfield will get the supply to our forwards. I'm expecting Hill to have a big game and kick a few goals, Pav is also due for a big one and Sandilands will dominate the ruck, palming it down to Palmer, Hasleby, Mundy, Hill and hopefully Balla will get a run in the middle too. A younger side in Richmond i'm sure just can't stay up 6 weeks in a row just yet.

The Freo board is the most hospitable of all towards Tiger fans, IMO. I appreciate good dialogue with the Carlton, Collingwood & Essendon crap.

I fancy Freo to win this one because our midfield is the reason for our improvement and we are minus Cousins and if the rumour I am hearing is correct, we will be minus Cotchin as well. Hope its wrong though.

Cutting the supply to Riewoldt is the answer as he is an excellent contested mark.

Thie one, I feel, means way too much to yiou guys, good luck for the rest of the season and the finals.

I was having dinner on Chaple street last night and looked out the window to see Stephen Hill, Ryan Crowley and Matt de Boer wandering past after doing a bit of clothes shopping - this was at about 1915pm.... They were happy and laughing at Crowley who seemed to be struggling carrying all his bags of shopping lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo is my 'second side' so a loss tonight wouldn't irk me as much as a loss to any side starting with 'C' would be. Having said that key 'outs' for both sides means that the game will probably be determined by the efforts of the replacements. It all depends on whether these boys are 'up and about' early in the game.

I think the Tiges by a couple of goals...they're playing well, and we're just too depleted

Massive danger game for us. Richmond have their tails up and we just have too many quality players on the sidelines, so I would not be surprised to see us get done. Them by 22. :(

Not confident at all about this one.

Richmond by 17. Hope I'm wrong.

Thanks guys, you were pretty much on the money.

Good luck in September - at least yuo'll be there, and it will take a miracle for us to get there.

Thanks guys, you were pretty much on the money.

Good luck in September - at least yuo'll be there, and it will take a miracle for us to get there.

To be fair I don't think anyone expected Freo to play so badly, I'm still stunned that we came away with the win last night :thumbsu:

And we are no chance for September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R15 Fremantle FC -V- Richmond FC -=Who Will Win?=-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back