Preview R4 Fremantle FC V St. Kilda FC -=Who Will Win=-

Remove this Banner Ad

Self belief takes you a long way fury. Freo is a big chance today. They will win or really get thumped I think. I hope they go in with the same work ethic and are not complacent.

That sounds more like the old Freo. I would hope the new Freo play 4 hard quarters of footy. No shame in losing if we aren't good enough but it will be devastating if we turn up our toes and get thumped. Can't really see it happening given the efforts we've seen so far this year.

Dockers by 15, Sandilands to dominate and the Dockers to have too much pace as the ball starts to get slippery in the second half.

Saints have gone in with too many big ruckmen, easy to run off and heavy on the bench when the dockers play a faster paced game in the second half.

Like to know what the confirmed lineup is though, hope barlow and silvani take the ground.

That sounds more like the old Freo. I would hope the new Freo play 4 hard quarters of footy. No shame in losing if we aren't good enough but it will be devastating if we turn up our toes and get thumped. Can't really see it happening given the efforts we've seen so far this year.

Just looked like they were out on their feet in the last 1/4. Wasn't the sort the sort of game I expected (ie boring with loads of stoppages) so happy about that. I think they can hold their heads up they played 4 hard quarters and they now know what it will take to beat St Kilda.

As far as players go ... Couldn't really criticise anyone too much. Its good to see such a great effort. Structures at the back looked a bit dodgy at times.

For us to have any sort of chance Mayne, Balla and Headland have to have standout performances - we can not fall into desperation banging to Pav as was evident in the NAB match. I think our mid and defence can nullify the Saints, it is their D that has to be cracked.

fail, FAIL, FAIL - and fail.

Although I think costly turnovers are the real damaging stat. What'd we have like 4-5 goals kicked on us off errant kicks or lackluster 'too cute' handballs?

Ah well. Proud to be headed home after four rounds well inside the eight and placing a TRUE stamp in the "real deal" column.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R4 Fremantle FC V St. Kilda FC -=Who Will Win=-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back