MVP R6: Port v NM Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

5 - Hartlett
4 - Motlop
3- Westhoff
2 -
1 -

Macca, I'm not seeing the love for Carlile or Chappy. If anything Pittard should take the credit for Petrie only having the one goal. Pittard saved Carlile's bacon on a few occasions by dropping in front of Petrie when Carlile was completely out of the contest.

Young-uns
3. Hartlett

1. Pittard

5 Hartlett
4 Motlop
3 Westhoff
2 Pittard
1 Carlile (credit where it is due, he was solid today after last week's annus horribilis)

3 Hartlett
2 Pittard

It's about time we instituted a 'last man to make it to HFF from HBF after we've won the ball, gets dropped' policy. No running - lazy and disinterested, or not coached?

It's about time we instituted a 'last man to make it to HFF from HBF after we've won the ball, gets dropped' policy. No running - lazy and disinterested, or not coached?

I like it Bresh - still shattered that anyone has given Carlile or Chaplin votes :(. I'll need to rewatch the game to see if Carlile actually got his hands above his waist in any aerial contests or if Chaplin actually handled a ball cleanly, other than that one-handed mark he took.

5. Hartlett (despite his current defense shortcomings, it is painfully obvious he is by far our best player at the moment as will only get better)
4. Motlop
3. Brogan
2. Pittard
1. Westhoff

3. Hartlett
2. Pittard
1. Trengove

No player actually truly played 'well' today. My votes are purely based on those with te best combination of giving a shit and impacting the game. Some might question my inclusion of Pittard... But once again he was the only defender trying to help the other defenders out and sometimes got burned because of it.

5. Hartlett (despite his current defense shortcomings, it is painfully obvious he is by far our best player at the moment as will only get better)

Sadly, we were saying the same things about Boak, Gray, P Stewart et al in years past? How long till he gets the glazed look of a Vietnam veteran? :(

5 -
4 -
3 - Hartlett (he's still lazy when he has to chase though)
2 - Motlop
1 - Brogan

Carlile was ordinary today in my opinion. I saw numerous pea-hearted efforts again. Just because he improved on his atrociousness from last week I think people are overrating his performance from today.

3 -
2 - Hartlett
1 - Pittard

Carlile? Wow.

5. Motlop
4. Brogan
3. Hamish
2. Hoff
1. Chaplin
Almost the same but 1 to Pittard for trying as hard as he can.

5. Motlop
4. Brogan
3. Hamish
2. Hoff
1. Pittard

3. HH
2. Pittard
1. O'Shea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlile was fine yesterday. At least when he was at my end of the ground.

5 - Motlop
3 - Hartlett
3 - Westhoff
2 - Chad Cornes
1 - Chaplin
1 - Carlile

Hartlett
Pittard
Broadbent

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP R6: Port v NM Votes

Remove this Banner Ad