Certified Legendary Thread Race for the flag, in squiggly lines

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost looks like the Hawks decided to join Richmond and Freo in the race to the bottom... Given them a hell of a head start though.
Nah Freo will be down there alone, Richmond aren't going great but they won't finish last and Hawks will be playing finals

Oi! Chunkychicken smashed Roby from pillar to post...

No he didn't, Roby destroyed him multiple times over. Which is why instead of formulating an actual argument, Chunkychicken went on a post reporting spree to try and get the thread locked. :$

No he didn't, Roby destroyed him multiple times over. Which is why instead of formulating an actual argument, Chunkychicken went on a post reporting spree to try and get the thread locked. :$
What? Chunky, bunk and dimmies finally pinned Roby to making a bankroll statement and then Roby showed in 9 rounds how to blow 90% of bankroll. The next week after Robys rage quit we put the rest of the roll on the Suns for 300% return (still 70% down on start stake)

What? Chunky, bunk and dimmies finally pinned Roby to making a bankroll statement and then Roby showed in 9 rounds how to blow 90% of bankroll. The next week after Robys rage quit we put the rest of the roll on the Suns for 300% return (still 70% down on start stake)

Bunk and Dimmies did that (not forgetting once Roby came back he actually had a late season resurgence), Chunkychicken wasn't part of that though, he just got pwned a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like squiggle, squiggle doesn't know doggies have injuries and best 22 players out. But squiggle will notice an increase in winning scorelines when the best players come back, and rate doggies accordingly.

Hawthorn's lead on the flagpole has become very thin now. And as much as the Eagles get doubts for the away losses to Geelong and Sydney, Hawthorn has now lost to both of them as well, and at the MCG. If Geelong take it out this year, it will be a masterful result at the trade table.

Pretty sure I did, since I pulled his pathetic rankings system apart, proved it was a load of crap, used very basic math to debunk literally all of his assumptions and assertions and pretty much got it kicked off the main board. Reporting spree - yes, and for the most part they were legitimate reports, since the thread turned into nothing more than gambling advertising, and there's already a forum for that.

Bunk and Dimmies did that (not forgetting once Roby came back he actually had a late season resurgence), Chunkychicken wasn't part of that though, he just got pwned a lot.

They did as well. His "late season resurgence" was well after he lost $40,000 in bets and stopped posting around round 17. Something that BigFooty should have been well on top of earlier to stamp out that sort of behavior instead of foster it, which was the crux of my reporting spree, since the fella lost all his money, was clearly chasing his losses; there was a round he lost over $20,000 in and he kept posting. Even other posters were begging him to stop and begging the admins and mods to step in and stop him from posting, at least assuming the connection with his gambling issues with his need to be posting on BigFooty.

The combined pressure forced him to, especially bunk and a few of the other posters, but I put his Roby beans = $1 together and then proved just how ****ed the situation was, this was well after I had already used very basic maths to prove that his system was widely inaccurate, not to mention it did that itself at the start of 2015 when it went completely to shit. Final Siren also pulled it apart and his infamous phrase "a man with a spreadsheet" no doubt still rings in Roby's ears.

Starburns won't admit it because I've been a pain in the ass over the many years I've posted on BigFooty (never banned).

Come and talk to us when your team isn't so ridiculously lucky and plays a full strength opposition, not one that has their best players out every week.
Wells, garner, turner and anderson are all injured, as is wright. I'm not sure how we're lucky when 5 of our best; 4 of which would definitely be in our best 22 are out

Wells, garner, turner and anderson are all injured, as is wright. I'm not sure how we're lucky when 5 of our best; 4 of which would definitely be in our best 22 are out

Higgins & Jacobs as well. 4-5 best 22 out is hardly firing on all cylinders, but he's just a troll so don't worry.

All 4 would be pushing up hill to be your 4 best players. I was talking about your opponents. Almost every single game, opponents have been without several key/best players. It would be akin to North losing Goldstein, Waite, Ziebell and Thompson, literally every game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Race for the flag, in squiggly lines

Remove this Banner Ad

Back