Scandal Racist fan throws banana at Eddie Betts

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty disgusting that half the Port crowd celebrated after it was thrown, Disgusting people.

lolwot?

You would be lucky if there were more than 20 people who even knew it happened.

You can accuse me of what ever you want, i couldn't give a rats, i know exactly what i meant, and i will say it a gain.
Lets string her up and get it over with, we need closure for the lynch mob.

She isn't being lynched. People are reacting to someone being a public racist, by airing their disgust publicly. Thats the price of free speech, when you engage in it be prepared to hear counter arguments.

Lynching was a thing that used to happen to black people.

Last edited:
She isn't being lynched. People are reacting to someone being a public racist, by airing their disgust publicly. Thats the price of free speech, when you engage in it be prepared to here counter arguments.

Good post - well said

She isn't being lynched. People are reacting to someone being a public racist, by airing their disgust publicly. Thats the price of free speech, when you engage in it be prepared to here counter arguments.

No kidding?
So we haven't heard from the person in question, although it does look damning, but oh yeah, she has been lynched already.

The "problem"?

It was a disgusting public display of racism. She should suffer because of it.

She will suffer from it ..she will have her membership revoked and be banned from the ground ..and if she's a passionate fan that will hurt ..if you are promoting naming and shaming then you are promoting bullying ..know how that ends sometimes mate ?

Yep Eddie Betts is a gifted player ..no doubt
And yep Eddie Betts has pissed all over my day as a tigers supporter more times than I can count
And yep that gives me the shits

This woman I suspect feels a bit similar except she seems To be a bigoted racist along with it ...and you know what Eddie already comes out on top because he pissed all over her day with him and his teams great play and she was unable to control her vile personality streak and will get her membership revoked and be banned from the ground and as she seems to be a passionate supporter I suspect as the years go by this will be lesson and punishment enough ...this cult of naming and shaming is a slippery slope as it amounts to bullying and that can very much end in tears

All I can say is thank god she didn't throw a persimmon ...the UN would be applying sanctions by now and half of SA would be on the refugee trail to Germany ....dodged a bullet there that's for sure
Persimmon's are horrible.
Imagine a player going Dani Alves style and taking a bite of the fruit thrown at them... They'd be so mad. WTF?! A persimmon, oh that's it I'm walking off.

No kidding?
So we haven't heard from the person in question, although it does look damning, but oh yeah, she has been lynched already.

YOU are the only one talking about lynching - seriously mate you know how to debate yourself but no one else.

So we haven't heard from the person in question,
Yeah we have.

She threw a banana at an Indigenous player at an AFL game.

We know what she thinks (and I'm using that term loosely).

The problem is she will be named and shamed .The Advertiser Crows Lynch mob will stalk her house and workplace maybe getting her sacked.People will harass her and her Family at her house and shopping centre.She should maybe ring the Adelaide FC and offer Eddie an apology.This could get very nasty for her.
Quite frankly, serves her right.

She is at a sporting event - its not life or death. Yet she carries on like a pork chop then takes it to another level.

Why should she not be named and shamed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i shouted terra nullius at adam goodes one day, he is smart so i thought he would know what it meant. it worked, he missed the shot at goal and gave me a strange look. i felt a bit bad after. people say pretty nasty stuff at the footy, i wouldn't be too precious about it, seen and heard a lot worse. i wouldn't say its the sole domain of any one club either. but throwing anything at the players is not on. big ban warranted.
i had to try to explain why this was such a big deal to someone from another cultre. they couldn't get it. banana=monkey. its pretty interesting that gene and dna technology has revealed recently that anglo/ white people have around 2-3% Neanderthal dna. whilst west African people have none. so white people are actually the cavemen, i always like to tell racists that.

Yes, so much yes, the indigenous community is lucky to have you fighting the good fight and sticking it to your fellow racists...

Taking offence? misquoting?
I'm sorry but i think you need to get some skills in comprehension, the woman in question, has already been tried and found guilty.

Yep you misquoted one of my posts earlier and keep banging on about lynching.

This post is about a racist act YOU have made it about the perpetrator and not discussed the act at all.

q.jpg
ugly-fat-woman-in-terrible-make-up-eating-banana-dr-heckle-funny-fail-pictures.jpg

There's a fair chance the national audience was distracted by a rubbish game on channel 7 tonight.

However, unfortunately at the showdown in Adelaide an unsavoury event unfolded that needs to be brought to attention. With 30 seconds left in the showdown between Port Adelaide and Adelaide (a Port Adelaide home game) Eddie Betts scored a goal from the boundary only to have a racist fan reach into her bag and throw a banana at him.

You can see the incident here at around 30 seconds:

This is obviously a reprehensible and pre-meditated act. Who brings bananas to the footy?

If you know this racist human, go ahead and name and shame. Its time this kind of behaviour was stamped out of our game.
ztbujq.jpg

Disgusting and hopefully the AFL take action accordingly.

When called out on it she replied 'but he's a monkey.' How can you say it's not a racist act. Ban her for life and the scum around her that didn't call her out.

Go back and read the thread, she has been lynched already, lets just do it in public so you can get closure.
You obviously don't realise that using that term in the context you are using it is classic racism language.

She will not be "lynched". We treat moronic white people better than that.

The problem is she will be named and shamed .The Advertiser Crows Lynch mob will stalk her house and workplace maybe getting her sacked.People will harass her and her Family at her house and shopping centre.She should maybe ring the Adelaide FC and offer Eddie an apology.This could get very nasty for her.
Yeah, That's the problem. :rolleyes:

really, not even the bit where i said she will be dealt with and banned?

That ol chestnut ....state one thing amongst a lot of other topics and ignore the rest. You keep talking about lynching no one else - quote one person on this forum who has beside you (besides quoting you!)

Be warned,we have brushes with the same tar that's being used on her, and you're in the firing line.
Yeah I'm racist, the Greek boy who copped a decade of racial abuse at a almost 100% Anglo Saxon school.

Go on. Tar me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Racist fan throws banana at Eddie Betts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back