Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was over the top. Apparently he won an award later that night and apologised.

I get defending your wife etc. but if a comedian is hosting you should expect a bit of a roast.

That’s why the Oscar’s get them on. I don’t get into it because it’s boring af but after Gervais roasted them they got more attention because at least it was more entertaining.

Rock did well to continue his set and not go after Will Smith with jokes about his wife shagging other men. Could have really embarrassed him.

Proud dad moment. Junior Spider has officially got his 1st full time job.

Apprentice sparky. Starts Monday with a company that's constructing a big extension at the local old folks home.

Great trade. Good pay. Don’t have to carry a shitload of tools and never clean up after yourself.

Apprentice sparky. Starts Monday with a company that's constructing a big extension at the local old folks home.
He can get a haircut now 🤪

Good luck to him, good trade to have 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit worried about the workload at one of the scammer land call centres. I got put on hold for a short while just now by one of them, got the old "your call is important to us" message and when ultimately their kindly worker spoke to me and I said to her "it must be very busy there at scammer land to have to put me on hold", she said "it is, you are one of the ones making it busy".

"Really" I said. " Well what do you want from me today?" To which she replied "Money". "And what do I get in return?" I politely replied and she hung up.

What's their Union Rep doing about this?

From the article,

“If this happens to me, it can happen to you, to any critic anywhere who challenges the dominant narrative. And that is where we are headed as the ruling elites refuse to respond to the disenfranchisement and suffering of the working class, opting not for social and political change or the curbing of the rapacious power and obscene wealth of our oligarchic rulers, but instead imposing iron control over information, as if that will solve the mounting social unrest and vast political and social divides.”

From the article,

“If this happens to me, it can happen to you, to any critic anywhere who challenges the dominant narrative. And that is where we are headed as the ruling elites refuse to respond to the disenfranchisement and suffering of the working class, opting not for social and political change or the curbing of the rapacious power and obscene wealth of our oligarchic rulers, but instead imposing iron control over information, as if that will solve the mounting social unrest and vast political and social divides.”

Hard to argue against any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back