*Rate A Player Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Meireles tries hard and looks to move things on and get forward. He's a good player.

He's being asked to play ridiculously out of position (either on the right side of midfield or a deeper role than he normally does).

I think he's quite good actually.

Joe Cole on the other hand. **** right off, stupid w***er.

Meireles is a really good player - but like Gerrard, is struggling to provide much because of the shitness of others, despite actually playing well themselves.

Then again, Meireles wasn't a Hodgson signing, so it doesn't surprise me that he's actually good at football. Didn't want him - which would explain the ridiculous use of him on the right whenever ****ing Poulsen is fit.

Juve have an option to buy him for 13m at the end of the season. They will take it if things keep going the way they are.

His finish from the weekend was class - however, the defending in the lead up to the goal was comical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8/10.

Was a big name signing from Spain, is an international player and a good one at that.

He struggled early on at Newcastle as he didn't adapt to English football, but his season in the Championship really helped him out, also now he has a good partner in Williamson, he's looking much better.

Not looking as slow as he was (but perhaps with more confidence, he's just reading the game better and backing himself). He's also making the right decisions and chipped in with a goal on the weekend.

He's very good at bringing the ball out of defence and his passing is good too.

8/10.

Was a big name signing from Spain, is an international player and a good one at that.

He struggled early on at Newcastle as he didn't adapt to English football, but his season in the Championship really helped him out, also now he has a good partner in Williamson, he's looking much better.

Not looking as slow as he was (but perhaps with more confidence, he's just reading the game better and backing himself). He's also making the right decisions and chipped in with a goal on the weekend.

He's very good at bringing the ball out of defence and his passing is good too.

Gotta love the hair as well..

Good post, though.

I think its more his positioning more than anything that has improved, means he doesnt have to cover as much ground anymore. I think the partner is irrelevent. He partnered Bossong for most of his first season who is a good player. The bloke has just come along in leaps and bounds.

One of the best CB in the league. If he could teach Perch something about positioning (Perch has looked like Colo did in his first season, spending 100% of the match chasing his opposing player towards the goal after he's standing in Shearers Bar for most of the match) we'd be set at the back.

Remove this Banner Ad

*Rate A Player Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back