Rate my Super Coach team part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backs

Hmmmm, let's see. You don't have Goddard, this may be Saints bias, but he is the Ablett of defence in SC. Enright and Hodge are good. Shaw may get a tag, so watch out.

I am not a fan of 4 cheapies in defence. I have 3, I think Greenwood may be a little much. Follow him later on today though.

Mids

Firstly, you have 5 mids, so I really can't judge that well. :D

Ablett is class. I am unsure about Boyd, what upside does he have? Can you afford Gibbs by any chance? Mitchell got a lot of points last year, at half back predominately (correct if I'm wrong there). Now with Hawthorn adding a lot of depth, where does he play, and how does his SC scores cope with that? I can see them going down.

Vince and Martin are good players, who are bound to raise their average.

Dunno who your last mid is, so can't say.

Rucks

Mitch Clark? How are his scores affected, with Leuenburger and such? He could be great this year, but I am unsure if he gets the same time in the rucks as he did.

Tippett is a fairly good pick, should have a good year. Too bad you're not gunna try to take advantage of MPP though.

Forwards

First 4 are premium forwards. My only problem is with Brownie, how does Fev affect him? He usually takes time to post huge scores, so I dunno about him. But there is no-one else around his price range, so I guess he's good.

Danger and Zieb are around alot. Both should have good years.

Rockliff is very hyped at the moment, I am a little unsure about him.

I am now doubting Dennis-Lane gets a round-one gig, I think with Rohan and Jetta that he misses out. Gumby as your only Franklin backup may be a little lacking.

Alright, I guess. I'm not entirely sure about this team.

Sounds good enough.

cheers for the advice, didnt even realise my 5th midfielder was Masten :)

2ep39lx.jpg

i got 299k in bank any suggestions ?

Firstly, 299k? Go out and spend that, that is way too much to be holding on to.

Defenders

First 3 are good. Kenelly and Hunt are fairly good picks, dunno if Malceski is better though. Last 2 are very iffy. Sheppard, I'm tipping, will miss Round 1. Maguire won't score that many points, I don't think. Use that 299K here, if you want, and make a few upgrades.

Note: I don't think your benchers are that great.

Midfielders

First 3 are guns. I am unsure about Boyd, isn't Gibbs better?

I don't know if Morabito will play Round 1, he hasn't been extremely spectacular as of yet. Martin is everywhere, probably most picked mid.

Rucks

If you have 299K, here is the place to spend it. Sandi is fine, get Warnock out (put him on the reserves if you want). Tippett or Kreuzer, it's your choice, I'd say Tippett (even though he's more of a FWD).

Forwards

Standard except Moore. ROK may get a bigger tag this year, Harvey may find it harder this year, Franklin is out for a week. Danger and Zieb are everywhere. I am unsure about Moore, look at Rohan.

Alright team, 299K is too much in the bank though. You gotta go out and spend it

DEF: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Fisher, Malceski, Ladson, Waters
RES: Maguire, Silvagni (Purely for money)

MID: Ablett, Gibbs, Selwood, Masten, Connors (or Trengove, help me out on this one), Martin
RES: Banner, Jetta

RUCK: Sandilands, Kreuzer
RES: Warnock, Lobbe

FWD: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Tippett, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Rohan (tell me, Rockliff or this guy? Both are sounding impressive)
RES: Gumbleton (will probably start round 1 unless Pods impresses before then), Podsiadly

Alright. Just a couple changes

Trengove Out - Connors In (I'm just having second thoughts here about who will be better and who will play more)

Dal Santo Out - Gibbs In (Dunno if NDS is worth it, compared to Gibbs. Plus, Gibbs IS playing Richmond Round 1 )

Rockliff Out - Rohan In (Rohan looks good, should play round one (meaning Dennis-Lane probably won't play round one, since he didn't play last night). Rockliff, I am unsure about. Lions have an alright forward line as it is, their mids are alright too, I'm not sure if Rockliff slots in round one just yet.)

My team:

Backs: Enright, Duffield, Hodge, Harbrow..........Garland, Hunt, Sheppard
(Moore, trengrove)

Mids: Ablett, Boyd, Cooney, Macveigh...........Barlow, Martin
(Morabito, Trengrove)

Rucks: Sandilands......Hille
(Warnock, Roughhead)

Forwards: Okeefe, Pavlich, Franklin, Murphy, Dangerfield....Ziebbel, M Williams
(Rohan, Rockliff)

First group of each line (ie before the periods) are keepers, the next group player sto upgrade through the yr.

I have 125k to upgrade players before round 1

What do you think?

My team:

Backs: Enright, Duffield, Hodge, Harbrow..........Garland, Hunt, Sheppard
(Moore, trengrove)

Mids: Ablett, Boyd, Cooney, Macveigh...........Barlow, Martin
(Morabito, Trengrove)

Rucks: Sandilands......Hille
(Warnock, Roughhead)

Forwards: Okeefe, Pavlich, Franklin, Murphy, Dangerfield....Ziebbel, M Williams
(Rohan, Rockliff)

First group of each line (ie before the periods) are keepers, the next group player sto upgrade through the yr.

I have 125k to upgrade players before round 1

What do you think?
Duffield wouldn't be my number two defender at his price. You will likely get similar out of Gilbee (for a lot less) or similar price would be Hargrave or Gilbert. Not sold on Sheppard either to start round 1.

Macveigh? I hope you mean the Sydney one. Barlow a risk in starting regularly.

Rucks okay but some risk still with Hille and possible side effects of his knee may restrict him to less than 22 games?

I would look at downgrading Williams and Murphy for a cheaper option and try to get Nick Riewoldt in if you can.

Getting a balance of players who are locks with players who could/should rise in price is the key and I think you need to work on this area as some of your team may just be 50pt avg and not change much in price through the season.:)

xkrk7l.jpg

Rate my new team changed a few players 181k left

Maguire, Trengove (Back), Barlow (Mid) and Rohan (Fwd). Do you think they will play weeek in week out?

If so all's good.:) If not will you have someone on the bench to replace them or else you will be looking at doughnuts which will undo all you premiums better scores?

hope this helps

My Team:

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Waite, Malceski, Hunt, Waters, Moore (PA), Trengove (PA)

Midfielders: Ablett, Cooney, Scully, Trengove (Mel), Martin (Ric), Morabito, Jetta (Syd), Barlow (Fre)

Rucks: Cox, Sandilands, Charman, Lobbe

Forwards: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Petrie, Franklin, Ziebell, Williams (Ess), Watts, Playfair

Enough for a happy meal leftover.

Might look a bit light on in the midfield, with the top four draft picks all starting. My rationale is that all should play most of the season (as well as Jetta and Barlow - if Freo promote him) and at least three of them could end up being keepers. In my view, getting the other three lines pretty much set is far more important to start the year, as there are plenty of young gun mids whose value will double-triple over the course of the season. Hopefully I've picked the right ones.

DEF: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Fisher, Malceski, Ladson, Waters
RES: Maguire, Silvagni (Purely for money)

MID: Ablett, Gibbs, Selwood, Masten, Connors (or Trengove, help me out on this one), Martin
RES: Banner, Jetta

RUCK: Sandilands, Kreuzer
RES: Warnock, Lobbe

FWD: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Tippett, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Rohan (tell me, Rockliff or this guy? Both are sounding impressive)
RES: Gumbleton (will probably start round 1 unless Pods impresses before then), Podsiadly

Alright. Just a couple changes

Trengove Out - Connors In (I'm just having second thoughts here about who will be better and who will play more)

Dal Santo Out - Gibbs In (Dunno if NDS is worth it, compared to Gibbs. Plus, Gibbs IS playing Richmond Round 1 )

Rockliff Out - Rohan In (Rohan looks good, should play round one (meaning Dennis-Lane probably won't play round one, since he didn't play last night). Rockliff, I am unsure about. Lions have an alright forward line as it is, their mids are alright too, I'm not sure if Rockliff slots in round one just yet.)
ok decent team. Dal Santo is better than Gibbs i tell you that and will score more than Gibbs hes a great Supercoach player, never pick a player just because they are playing richmond round one theres 22 rounds to be played. Fwd line is good, mids is very light for my liking and waters i am not sure about.
Overall not a bad team.

ok decent team. Dal Santo is better than Gibbs i tell you that and will score more than Gibbs hes a great Supercoach player, never pick a player just because they are playing richmond round one theres 22 rounds to be played. Fwd line is good, mids is very light for my liking and waters i am not sure about.
Overall not a bad team.

That wasn't the only reason I picked Gibbs, but I get your logic.

I picked Gibbs because he could well be up there as a Brownlow fav this year, and Juddie's gone, which means he has to step up. Plus, Rohan probably > Rockliff.

I'll revert the team back to the way it was.

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Shaw, Harbrow, Malceski, Ladson, Sheppard
(Davis, Trengove)

Centers: Ablett, Selwood, Vince, Cooney, Martin, Jetta
(Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks: Sandilands, Tippett
(Warnock, Roughead)

Forwards: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Murphy, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Rohan
(Dennis-Lane, Rockliff)

:thumbsu:
Backs - Solid, except doubts about sheppard playing round 1

Mids - Gun midfield, dont touch

Ruck - Great

Forwards - Cant really fault the forward line either, great team :)

Heres my question on just my forward line
Right now my 4th 5th and 6th forwards are rioli, hall and medhurst.
Also have 53k in the bank
Looking to improve it, any advice?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backs - Solid, except doubts about sheppard playing round 1

Mids - Gun midfield, dont touch

Ruck - Great

Forwards - Cant really fault the forward line either, great team :)

Heres my question on just my forward line
Right now my 4th 5th and 6th forwards are rioli, hall and medhurst.
Also have 53k in the bank
Looking to improve it, any advice?

With the 53k could you possibly turn Rioli into Dangerfield. Rioli is still on the sidelines isn't he?

Hall could be a decent pickup, maybe my Bulldog bias. He looked good on Friday though, maybe wait and see over the next few weeks.

Maybe downgrade Medhurst to a rookie if he is your 4th - 6th forward and use the money to upgrade elsewhere.

Hope that helps a little bit mate, thanks for the kind words on my team as well. :thumbsu:

pick holes in my team please.

BACKS
Goddard, Drummond, Hodge, WAITE, Kennelly, Ladson, GREENWOOD
Webberley, Roberton

MIDFIELD
Ablett(C), Pendlebury, Selwood(VC), Thomson(rich), Martin, Trengove
BARLOW, Shuey

RUCKS
Jolly, Naitanui
Warnock, Trengove

FORWARDS
Riewoldt, Higgins, Franklin, Gray, Ziebell, Burton, HALL
Rohan, Rockliff

Hey guys im new to supercoach. How does my team look?

Backs: J.Drummond, C.Enright, B.Lake, L.Hodge, T.Kennelly, J.Hunt, R.Ladson (M.Maguire, J.Weston)

Mid: G.Ablett, D.Swan, S.Burgoyne, P.Dangerfield, j.Zeibel, R.Palmer
(D.Martin, L.Jetta)

Rucks: H.Mcintosh, D.Hille (R.Warnock, M.Lobbe)

Forwards: J.Brown, B.Harvey, S.Higgins, K.Tippet, A.Wonaeamirri, T.Rockliffe, S.Gumbleton (L.Franklin, L.Tapscott)

Any help would be appreciated as in my league they have all been playing for years and I am new. Dont want to look too stupid!

Thanks.

pick holes in my team please.

BACKS
Goddard, Drummond, Hodge, WAITE, Kennelly, Ladson, GREENWOOD
Webberley, Roberton

MIDFIELD
Ablett(C), Pendlebury, Selwood(VC), Thomson(rich), Martin, Trengove
BARLOW, Shuey

RUCKS
Jolly, Naitanui
Warnock, Trengove

FORWARDS
Riewoldt, Higgins, Franklin, Gray, Ziebell, Burton, HALL
Rohan, Rockliff

Backs look pretty good, though Drummond is very injury prone. He will rack up big scores when he's on the park, but if you're going to roll the dice with him, you need to have a quality reserve, or trades in the bank for if/when he goes down.

Midfield: I'd get rid of Thomson and put in one of the top rookies, unless you are absolutely sure of Thomson as a keeper, Scully and Morabito are about 100k less and will easily match Thomson's 2009 production. They will play close to every game and their value will skyrocket.

Rucks: I prefer to not compromise here. There's only a few ruckmen who can get 100+ consistently. Jolly's one of them, but I don't think Naitanui will get enough of it around the ground to average more than about 70. Backups are good.

Forwards: Good

DEFENDERS - Goddard, Hodge, Adcock, Mackie, Hunt, Ladson, Sheppard,
(Moore, Davis)

MIDFEILDERS - Ablett, Mitchell, Vince, Cooney, Trengove, Martin,
(Shuey, Kayler-Thomson or Bastinac?)

RUCKS - Sandilands, Tippett,
(Warnock, Lobbe)

FORWARDS - Riewoldt, Franklin, LeCras, Byrnes, Rioli, Murphy, Rockliff,
(Hitchcock, Duncan)

-- I know that Rioli is a doubtful starter for Rnd 1 so i'm just keeping a watch on him at the moment.
-- Other players putting doubts in my mind are Mackie as a Def and LeCras as a Fwd - any other suggestions for these positions?
-- The bench players are giving me the most grief - not too many stand out at this stage.

Any help appreciated!

DEFENDERS - Goddard, Hodge, Adcock, Mackie, Hunt, Ladson, Sheppard,
(Moore, Davis)

MIDFEILDERS - Ablett, Mitchell, Vince, Cooney, Trengove, Martin,
(Shuey, Kayler-Thomson or Bastinac?)

RUCKS - Sandilands, Tippett,
(Warnock, Lobbe)

FORWARDS - Riewoldt, Franklin, LeCras, Byrnes, Rioli, Murphy, Rockliff,
(Hitchcock, Duncan)

-- I know that Rioli is a doubtful starter for Rnd 1 so i'm just keeping a watch on him at the moment.
-- Other players putting doubts in my mind are Mackie as a Def and LeCras as a Fwd - any other suggestions for these positions?
-- The bench players are giving me the most grief - not too many stand out at this stage.

Any help appreciated!

I would be reluctant to start both Rockliff and Sheppard without any insurance on the bench. What happens if they don't both play in the first few rounds? Will you have bench coverage or are you happy with some doughnuts? Sheppard in particular has done nothing special thus far and is competing for a spot with three or four others.

Perhaps look at down grading a ruck and a mid premium and also look at your mid priced forwards to free up some cash to plug your holes.

Hey guys im new to supercoach. How does my team look?

Backs: J.Drummond, C.Enright, B.Lake, L.Hodge, T.Kennelly, J.Hunt, R.Ladson (M.Maguire, J.Weston)

Mid: G.Ablett, D.Swan, S.Burgoyne, P.Dangerfield, j.Zeibel, R.Palmer
(D.Martin, L.Jetta)

Rucks: H.Mcintosh, D.Hille (R.Warnock, M.Lobbe)

Forwards: J.Brown, B.Harvey, S.Higgins, K.Tippet, A.Wonaeamirri, T.Rockliffe, S.Gumbleton (L.Franklin, L.Tapscott)

Any help would be appreciated as in my league they have all been playing for years and I am new. Dont want to look too stupid!

Thanks.

Backline: Make sure you have playing reserves and/or trades for if Drummond injures himself again (which is very likely) and i reckon Lake is a bit overpriced(I snapped him up at 350K halfway through last year:thumbsu:).

Midfield: I wouldn't get Swan as I think he's a bit overpriced and Palmer is out for the first 8(?) rounds. Put Dangerfield or Ziebell into the forwards and get one of Shuey/Rohan/Trengove/Banner to start on the field.

Rucks: Good, maybe trade Hille as he seems to be likely to re-injure himself(injury scare in practice match, came out fine though).

Forwards: Make sure you have playing reserves and it looks good, re consider higgins as he is injury prone.

My Team
Backs:
Enright, Hodge, Mattner, MacDonald, Krakouer, Hooker, Malceski (Waters, Davis)
Midfield:
Ablett, Hayes, Mitchell, Martin, Barlow, Shuey (Jetta, Banner)
Rucks:
Sandi, Naitanui (Lobbe, Trengove)
Forwards:
Riewoldt, Brown, Buddy, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst, Mayne (Rohan, Rockliffe)

$66,400 left over.

Thoughts appreciated, will happily rate anyones team that rates mine:thumbsu:

EDIT: Traded Greenwood for MacDonald
Traded Ziebell for Mayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back