Rate my SuperCoach team 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel free to comment, been reading through everyones comments and adjusting to everyones advice. pretty happy so far,

BACKS:Enright, Hodge, Macdonald, Hurley, Kennelly,Hunt , Sheppard (P.Davis, Trengove (port))

MID: Ablett, Dal Santo, Pendels , Vince, Cooney, Martin ( Trengrove, Cunnington)

RUCKS: Tippet, Hille ( Gawn, Bailey)

FORWARDS: Goodes, Riewoldt, Sylvia, Dangerfield, Williams(ESS), Gumble. (Watts, Talia)

few risks but everyone i think has to somewere on the field.

Man, I love this team! Some different players for a change!!Not sure on Youshira, Can the Japs play AFL??Might as well get Majek Daw in from North Melbourne.. Looks the goods and as the first Sudanese player..anything could happen...Risky, but man I love your thinking..Get some rookies who will play during the NAB cup and update your bench and sit back, relax and enjoy yourself over the season.. you will have alot of fun with this team! Love your surprise picks of Mackay, Knights, S Thompson, Armitage, Urquhart and Krakwhoor..
Yeah that was my team but i changed it too:
Backline: C.Enright, R.Shaw, L.Hodge, M.Mattner, T.Kennelly, R.Ladson, B.Sheppard, S.White, Z.Tuohy

Midfield: G.Ablett, B.Vince, S.Thompson, D.Mackay, J.Trengrove, D.Martin, L.Shuey, S.Yoshiura

Rucks: K.Tippett, N.Naitanui, M.Lobbe, B.McCauley

Forwards:
N.Riewoldt, M.Pavlich, B.Fevola, S.Higgins, B.Harvey, C.Rioli, P.Dangerfield, D.Gourdis, R.Roberts

Thinking of getting Arimtage back in for Mackay, looked pretty good tonight

Hey guys iv rated a few of ur teams now i really want someone to seariously rate my team be as picky as u want i just want some advice cheers guys:thumbsu:

Backs:Goddards,Enright,Adcock,hargrave,Sheppard,kennelly,Hun t(Davis,Maguire)
Mids:Abblett,Montagna,Vince,Cooney,Trengrove,Martin(Moribitt o, Bastinac)
Rucks:Sandi,Hille(Warnock,Cordy)
Forwards:Riewoldt,Gia,Tippet,Pav,Dangerfield,M.Williams ,Gumbleton(Denis-lane,Podsiadly)

You got a good team there. Not sure about Hille & Sheppard. Hille only played a couple games - a bit of an unknown.

Sheppard might not play till mid season. The Eagles have a tendancy to only blood their new rookies till after week 10. Plus with the Eagles line up, not sure where they'll have room for him unless their is an injury.

Won't really matter for most selecting their initial teams anyway, he has been suspended by the leadership group until at least round 2 for kicking a cabbie in the twig and giggleberries. Will have to work his way back in the team through the VFL.

Thought he was just suspended for the NAB cup.

you got a alright side but a.otten is out for season and tapscott got injured that what i heard

xngsrb.jpg

what do use think off my new team
I'm using 2001 computer technology and I can't believe your pic loaded in the reply to thread so quickly! Anyhow, to the advice.. Defence?? two rookies starting?? did you play last year?? It's a huge no no.. 1 is a little risky as it stands! Will Nason get a game?? Although he got a knee injury he will be out for some time or won't figure in the coach's plans for a while.. but I like him.. Midfield is expensive early.. Except for Ablett, a few of those midfield prices will drop early EG Swan.. even Selwood too (maybe..) Boyd is overpriced by 50k for my liking.. Can Frothies bounce back after a couple indifferent seasons at the bombers?? Hope so for your sake, tempting price though! Love Sandi, but Warnock?? Not too sure on that one.. Haven't seen him play for 2 years so not sure what he can do early on.. Lovely forward line but Wona?? Struggling pre-season and just not sure about this lingering injury he has had for like almost 2 years.. Love the guy and that Melbourne Freo was one of the best last qtr's you will see!! Hope he can find his form.. Imagine him and Cougar Jurrah!! wow!!

All in all a pretty useful team, just need a few little tweaks from computer chair but you may think otherwise!!

Yeah that was my team but i changed it too:
Backline: C.Enright, R.Shaw, L.Hodge, M.Mattner, T.Kennelly, R.Ladson, B.Sheppard, S.White, Z.Tuohy

Midfield: G.Ablett, B.Vince, S.Thompson, D.Mackay, J.Trengrove, D.Martin, L.Shuey, S.Yoshiura

Rucks: K.Tippett, N.Naitanui, M.Lobbe, B.McCauley

Forwards:
N.Riewoldt, M.Pavlich, B.Fevola, S.Higgins, B.Harvey, C.Rioli, P.Dangerfield, D.Gourdis, R.Roberts

Thinking of getting Arimtage back in for Mackay, looked pretty good tonight

Nope keep Mackay but wheel in Armitage.. HSV 7 reckons he will take Luke Ball's spot (What?? Unhappy and stuck in the VFL?? Ouch!!) Nah I think he will play a fair bit this year, looked good tonight and should retain his spot..Hmm, 3 Adelaide midfielders?? Might want to fix that..Lot of money that fwd line..And Rhyce Shaw has taken Mattner's spot so your 2 years too late for Marty..

Suspended until the start of the season.. That's what I heard.. He will train and all.. Just won't play, will prove to Essendon that he is a force to be reckoned with! The boy can play!

The kid is a freak, when he had his arm in a cast early this preseason, he still completed full training, was just taking one handed marks the whole time, didn't drop one.

feel free to comment, been reading through everyones comments and adjusting to everyones advice. pretty happy so far,

BACKS:Enright, Hodge, Macdonald, Hurley, Kennelly,Hunt , Sheppard (P.Davis, Trengove (port))

MID: Ablett, Dal Santo, Pendels , Vince, Cooney, Martin ( Trengrove, Cunnington)

RUCKS: Tippet, Hille ( Gawn, Bailey)

FORWARDS: Goodes, Riewoldt, Sylvia, Dangerfield, Williams(ESS), Gumble. (Watts, Talia)

few risks but everyone i think has to somewere on the field.

Backline
First 3 look good, Hurley's out for the first 2(?) rounds. I'd steer clear and if he began playing as you expected trade him in before his price rises. The rest of your backline is also pretty good.

Midfield
Downgrae one of Vince/Cooney/Pendles to a Masten/Dalziell priced player or to a rookie to give you cash to upgrade your rucks/forwards.

Rucks
Hille is a risk I'm not willing to take, but it could turn out like people refusing to buy McIntosh last year and looking like an idiot for not picking him up.

Forwards
Goodes seems a bit too pricy for my liking. you'd have more knowledge on Sylvia than me so I won't comment on him. Williams could turn out a gem, Gumby shouldn't be starting. Bench player at best.

My team
Backs:
Goddard, Hurn, Hodge, Malceski, Hunt, Ladson, Waters (Maguire, Trengove)
Mids:
Ablett, Selwood, Vince, Masten, Trengove, Martin (Morobito, Shuey)
Rucks:
Sandi, Naitanui (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forwards:
Riewoldt, Brown, Harvey, Buddy, Tippett, Danger, Ziebell (TDL, Davis)

I know my backline seems a bit dodgy and my forwards look too expensive but there is not many value picks in the forwards around the rookies-300K price range so I've stacked the forwards and looked for value in the backline.

Backline
First 3 look good, Hurley's out for the first 2(?) rounds. I'd steer clear and if he began playing as you expected trade him in before his price rises. The rest of your backline is also pretty good.

Midfield
Downgrae one of Vince/Cooney/Pendles to a Masten/Dalziell priced player or to a rookie to give you cash to upgrade your rucks/forwards.

Rucks
Hille is a risk I'm not willing to take, but it could turn out like people refusing to buy McIntosh last year and looking like an idiot for not picking him up.

Forwards
Goodes seems a bit too pricy for my liking. you'd have more knowledge on Sylvia than me so I won't comment on him. Williams could turn out a gem, Gumby shouldn't be starting. Bench player at best.

My team
Backs:
Goddard, Hurn, Hodge, Malceski, Hunt, Ladson, Waters (Maguire, Trengove)
Mids:
Ablett, Selwood, Vince, Masten, Trengove, Martin (Morobito, Shuey)
Rucks:
Sandi, Naitanui (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forwards:
Riewoldt, Brown, Harvey, Buddy, Tippett, Danger, Ziebell (TDL, Davis)

I know my backline seems a bit dodgy and my forwards look too expensive but there is not many value picks in the forwards around the rookies-300K price range so I've stacked the forwards and looked for value in the backline.

Malceski?? He needs a huge turn around for me! Alot of Masten talk here.. Has his efficiency improved since last year?? was ordinary I thought.. 3rd year could do it though. I like the forward line.. I suggest Chris Mayne from Fremantle although I'm sure the Herald Sun will suggest it sooner rather then later! Also can Hurn back it up? Great year last year, but does that mean more attention then last year?? Might I suggest J Brown starts a little slow (usually).

Nope keep Mackay but wheel in Armitage.. HSV 7 reckons he will take Luke Ball's spot (What?? Unhappy and stuck in the VFL?? Ouch!!) Nah I think he will play a fair bit this year, looked good tonight and should retain his spot..Hmm, 3 Adelaide midfielders?? Might want to fix that..Lot of money that fwd line..And Rhyce Shaw has taken Mattner's spot so your 2 years too late for Marty..
Gilbee in Mattner out.
Ziebell in Higgins out

156k left over to boost up subs.

Hey guys, some advice for my team please. You can be as brutal as you want haha

Backs: Enright, Fisher, Hodge, MacDonald. Kennelly, Ladson, Waters (Maquire, P Davis)

Midfield: Ablett, Gibbs, Watson, Vince, Trengove, Martin
(Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks: Kreuzer, Naitanui
(Lobbe, Trengove)

Forwards: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Giansiracusa, Waite, Buchanan, Medhurst
(Gumbleton, Dennis-Lane)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys

Okay, taken advice on board - how about this?

DEFENDERS
Goddard, R Shaw, Hodge, Gilbee, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters
Emg: T Hunter, Lisle
[Out: Tredgove (port) & P Davis; In: Waters & T Hunter]

MIDFIELDERS
Abeltt, Pendlebury, J Selwood, Cooney, Burgoyne, D Martin
Emg: Morabito, Banner

RUCK
Sandilands, Natinui
Emg: Warnock, Lobbe

FORWARDS
Reiwoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Dangerfield, R Murphy, G Rohan, Dennis-Lane
Emg: Gumbleton, Podsiadly
[Out: Hawkins; In: Dangerfield]

My concern is whether I'll get all my 'rookies' starting? Any ideas?

Hi Guys

Okay, taken advice on board - how about this?

DEFENDERS
Goddard, R Shaw, Hodge, Gilbee, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters
Emg: T Hunter, Lisle
[Out: Tredgove (port) & P Davis; In: Waters & T Hunter]

MIDFIELDERS
Abeltt, Pendlebury, J Selwood, Cooney, Burgoyne, D Martin
Emg: Morabito, Banner

RUCK
Sandilands, Natinui
Emg: Warnock, Lobbe

FORWARDS
Reiwoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Dangerfield, R Murphy, G Rohan, Dennis-Lane
Emg: Gumbleton, Podsiadly
[Out: Hawkins; In: Dangerfield]

My concern is whether I'll get all my 'rookies' starting? Any ideas?

waters will play .worsfold was speaking highly of him yours is too strong at present but in general quite good:thumbsu:

ok peoples pick schit at this team interested on your thoughts
superfcoachteam.png

I really like your team - strong mids, ruck & forwards. Maybe your backs are lacking a bit. If your able to swap out a $550K player for a $450-500K player; then upgrade one of your backmen.

waters will play .worsfold was speaking highly of him yours is too strong at present but in general quite good:thumbsu:

ok peoples pick schit at this team interested on your thoughts
superfcoachteam.png

Nice team but i can see some improvements. Maybe you have spent too much money on the midfield as having kennelly as your 3rd best player is not a very good sign, especially when you should only have 2 of the remaining 4 in a team if you want to be competitive. I would get rid of montagna and downgrade to a mid 500,000 to free up a bit of cash and upgrade some backmen.

Some advice on my team please!

Backs: Enright, Fisher, Hodge, MacDonald. Kennelly, Ladson, Waters (Maquire, P Davis)

(Shuey, Bastinac)

(Lobbe, Trengove)

(Gumbleton, Dennis-Lane)

Nice team but i can see some improvements. Maybe you have spent too much money on the midfield as having kennelly as your 3rd best player is not a very good sign, especially when you should only have 2 of the remaining 4 in a team if you want to be competitive. I would get rid of montagna and downgrade to a mid 500,000 to free up a bit of cash and upgrade some backmen.

(Shuey, Bastinac)

(Lobbe, Trengove)

(Gumbleton, Dennis-Lane)

Bold players I have concerns:-
fisher:- query on game time I beleive
gibbs :- champion player who will have extra attention early (upgrad target)
pav :-I like only if he has the option to swap into the mids you need another mpp.
Waite:- Wait and see approach for him......maybe a new role could affect his score in a bad way.

rucks are a bit weak but you decided that for spending elsewhere.

(Shuey, Bastinac)

(Lobbe, Trengove)

(Gumbleton, Dennis-Lane)

Sorry not really great at giving advice so ill give it a crack

I like your midfield, still not sure about bastinac (not getting a run on the W/e)

McDonald may benefit from a change of landscape but he seemed on the slide last year, forward line looks like it could be hit or miss mainly buddy, buchanan and medhurst overall not a bad line up.

Here's my line up
Backs
Enright, HShaw, fisher, Hodge, hunt, Sheppard, Talia,
Davis, maguire

Mids
Ablett, okeefe, cooney, burgoyne, martin, trengrove
(morabito, scully)

Rucks
Jolly, Naitanui
(charman, Lobbe)

Forwards
Goodes, Riewoldt, pavlich, Byrnes, Waite, Murphy, Dennis-lane
(Gumbleton, Podsiadly)

underlined are spots that will more than likely be changed, depending on the rest of the NAB

Keen to get thoughts/suggestions on my initial squad, cheers-

Backs
Goddard, enright, sam fisher, hodge, kennelly, tom gillies
h shepherd, markovic

Mids
Pendlebury, gibbs, j selwood, vince, j trengove, d martin
s blease, r bastinac

Rucks
Tippett, Naitanui
Lobbe, T West

Forwards
Goodes, Buddy, N Riewolt, Giansiracusa, Higgins, B Warren, T Dennis-Lane,
L Tapscott, T Rockliff

$79K left over

Hi Guys,

Barring any injuries before the season, I think my team will be as follows; my strategy is a guns and rookies strategy; with only a few mid-tiers:

Keen to still get some thoughts? My only real concern is the rookie exposure in the backline and whether Taylor Walker is still in Adelaide's Best 22.

Goddard-Lake-Gram-Hurley-Kenelley-Hunt-Sheppard
(Davies.Silvagni)

Ablett-Selwood-Hodge-Vince-Hannenbery-Martin
(Banner.Bastinac)

Jolly-Seaby
(Warnock.Lobbe)

Riewoldt - Okeefe - Franklin - Byrnes - Hawkins - Dangerfield - T.Walker
(Podsalidy, Dennis-Lane)

Hi Guys,

Barring any injuries before the season, I think my team will be as follows; my strategy is a guns and rookies strategy; with only a few mid-tiers:

Keen to still get some thoughts? My only real concern is the rookie exposure in the backline and whether Taylor Walker is still in Adelaide's Best 22.

Goddard-Lake-Gram-Hurley-Kenelley-Hunt-Sheppard
(Davies.Silvagni)

Ablett-Selwood-Hodge-Vince-Hannenbery-Martin
(Banner.Bastinac)

Jolly-Seaby
(Warnock.Lobbe)

Riewoldt - Okeefe - Franklin - Byrnes - Hawkins - Dangerfield - T.Walker
(Podsalidy, Dennis-Lane)

You team doesn't look like that strategy at all....:confused: Kennelly, Byrnes, Hawkins, Dangerfield, Hurley???? :confused::confused: Whatever.....

I like the backline.... Lake may disappoint a bit this year. priced pretty hight with not a lot of upside. Personally I think there are better value options out there. Will Hurley come back?? Will Kennelly?? Some potential game breakers there but it's not without risk IMO.

Interesting using Hodge in the mids. I'd use him back instead of Lake. But that's me. Vince is a bit over priced this year but should score OK. You like what you see in Hannerbery?? So do I... :D :D :D Kid is going to be a gun. Not sure about SC though.

Don't like that ruck combination that much.

Interesting fwds. Your premiums are solid. :thumbsu: I looked at Byrnes too. He could be exceptional value.... But seems like you're betting against yourself taking hawkins too. Only one of these two will fire IMO. Which one though??? You're right about Walker, he may not play every game and there's probably better options for a rookie/cheap fwd.

Advice on my updated team please:

Backs: Enright, Fisher, Hodge, MacDonald, Kennelly, Ladson, Waters (Maquire, P Davis)

Midfield: Ablett, Selwood, Watson, Vince, Trengove, Martin
(Shuey, Bastinac)

(Lobbe, Trengove)

Forwards: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Harvey, Giansiracusa, Waite, Medhurst, Burton
(Gumbleton, Dennis-Lane)

20k in the bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back