Rate My Team for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BACKS: Goddard - Fisher - Hodge - Suban - Kennelly - Ladson - Hunt (Sheppard - Davis)

CENTRES: Selwood - O'Keefe - Cooney - Swift - Wells - Trengrove (Morabito - Strauss)

RUCKS: Ottens - Hille (Warnock - Lobbe)

FORWARDS: Riewoldt - Goodes - Pavlich - Franklin - Waite - Rioli - Ziebell (Dennis-Lane - Walsh)

Changed it up to strenghten the midfield. Backline is my riskiest area with alot of underpriced players coming into 2010. If it pays off I'm golden if not though I'll be in serious trouble.

Any thoughts?

BACKS: Goddard - Fisher - Hodge - Suban - Kennelly - Ladson - Hunt (Sheppard - Davis)

CENTRES: Selwood - O'Keefe - Cooney - Swift - Wells - Trengrove (Morabito - Strauss)

RUCKS: Ottens - Hille (Warnock - Lobbe)

FORWARDS: Riewoldt - Goodes - Pavlich - Franklin - Waite - Rioli - Ziebell (Dennis-Lane - Walsh)

Changed it up to strenghten the midfield. Backline is my riskiest area with alot of underpriced players coming into 2010. If it pays off I'm golden if not though I'll be in serious trouble.

Any thoughts?

Will Hille play round 1?

And my only advice is to downgrade one midfielder or forward and upgrade one defender.

My team. Thinking of putting Tippett as a forward and getting Ottens.

What do you think?

34061031.png

Will Hille play round 1?

And my only advice is to downgrade one midfielder or forward and upgrade one defender.

From all reports he will play the first couple of weeks in the forward line.

I rate Goddard, Fisher and Hodge as keepers. It's whether or not the others can live to to their potential...

Close to finalising barring major injuries or outsanding suprise NAB Cup Form:

What do you think....my feeling is the backs are a bit weak with the 4 injury suspect players, but Id rather be weaker in the back than forwards.

fatboys3feb.jpg

What do people think of my team?

Backs: Enright, Fisher, Adcock, Birchall, Kenelly, Ladson, Sheppard (Maguire, Trengove)

Mids: Gibbs, J. Selwood, Pendlebury, Cooney, Trengove, Martin (Morabito, Shuey)

Rucks: Sandilands, Tippett (Warnock, Lobbe)

Fwds: N. Riewoldt, Pavlich, Rioli, Gray, Ziebell, Jurrah, Dangerfield (P. Davis, Tapscott)

I've got just a bit over 30k left.

What do people think of my team?

Backs: Enright, Fisher, Adcock, Birchall, Kenelly, Ladson, Sheppard (Maguire, Trengove)

Mids: Gibbs, J. Selwood, Pendlebury, Cooney, Trengove, Martin (Morabito, Shuey)

Rucks: Sandilands, Tippett (Warnock, Lobbe)

Fwds: N. Riewoldt, Pavlich, Rioli, Gray, Ziebell, Jurrah, Dangerfield (P. Davis, Tapscott)

I've got just a bit over 30k left.

Good team. I don't rate Jurrah and as DT players. I like your balance. Forward line is a bit of a risk imo. Might have to downgrade elsewehere to maybe upgrade Rioli to a keeper.

What do you think....my feeling is the backs are a bit weak with the 4 injury suspect players, but Id rather be weaker in the back than forwards.

fatboys3feb.jpg

Very good team. I like how you picked Higgins. He will soon become one of the dominant players in the AFL and that would be extremely beneficial to your team. Monfries isn't the greatest pick imo. Have fallen for him the last two years and it hasn't paid off. Never pick players like him. He is not a keeper and won't make money. He also won't get many rotations through the midfield. Burgoyne is cheap but he is more of a sc player. Good enough to be a 6th midfielder by the end of the year.

fatboys3feb.jpg
good forwards but be careful
knights, higgins and gray all have a history of injuries
and i think a lot of your forward line rests on monfries having that season that most bomber supporters have been waiting for

standard rucks, wont be outstanding but by no means will they be poor

very good mids
only question mark would be over burgoyne, interrupted pre-season and coming alonge slowly
i would put scully in though because by all reports has only been back for 1 week now and is dominating..
apparantly did the beep test, jones got his pb and came second behind scully who beat him by a whole level :eek:

back premiums are good and the lower end players arent too bad but i would be careful having a rookie playing with three players coming back from injury

pretty good team voerall though

thats with a few alterations, Talia out for Polkinghorne and KCornes out for Gilbee. Other options for Gilbee could possibly Carrazzo, Brennan, Salopek or maybe someone cheaper like a Dalziell or Burgoyne? Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Second Crack At This:....Still not happy though...what do i change?

Backs:

ENRIGHT, GILBERT, HODGE, SHAW, MALCESKI, LADSON, HUNT (SHEPPARD,WEBBERLEY)

Midfielders:
SWAN, BARTELL, BURGOYNE, PALMER, C.YOUNG, TRENGOVE (MARTIN, MORABITO)

Rucks:
SANDILANDS, CLARK (WARNOCK,LOBBE)

Forwards:
RIEWOLDT, PAVLICH, RIOLI, LECRAS, DANGERFIELD, MAYNE, WONEAEMIRRI (GUMBLETON, TAPSCOTT)

Thoughts on my team?
I have concerns over Kennelly, Ladson, Waters and Gumbleton. Could somebody tell me of their availability throughout the season and their current condition and also with Xavier Clarke? Would Rhys Palmer be a good choice if I want to tweek changes in my midfield?

And I also ask why aren't there a whole lot picking the likes of Tom Scully, Majak Daw, Jack Watts and John Butcher?

55K in the bank remaining

zl9elj.jpg

My Second Crack At This:....Still not happy though...what do i change?

Backs:

ENRIGHT, GILBERT, HODGE, SHAW, MALCESKI, LADSON, HUNT (SHEPPARD,WEBBERLEY)

Midfielders:
SWAN, BARTELL, BURGOYNE, PALMER, C.YOUNG, TRENGOVE (MARTIN, MORABITO)

Rucks:
SANDILANDS, CLARK (WARNOCK,LOBBE)

Forwards:
RIEWOLDT, PAVLICH, RIOLI, LECRAS, DANGERFIELD, MAYNE, WONEAEMIRRI (GUMBLETON, TAPSCOTT)
Personally I would trade Young down and Burgoyne up so you have 3 premium mids and Clark down to a mid ruck option (eg Kreuzer, Tippett, Brogan) and Rioli or LeCras up so you have three premium forward options. Its not bad though as it is. If you like all of those players I would leave it as it is until the NAB starts.

Thoughts on my team?
I have concerns over Kennelly, Ladson, Waters and Gumbleton. Could somebody tell me of their availability throughout the season and their current condition and also with Xavier Clarke? Would Rhys Palmer be a good choice if I want to tweek changes in my midfield?

And I also ask why aren't there a whole lot picking the likes of Tom Scully, Majak Daw, Jack Watts and John Butcher?

55K in the bank remaining

zl9elj.jpg
Petrie and Franklin suspended week 1. Not sure I would want both in my side.

Huge, huge injury risk with your team.

X won't be playing until about week 8 according to Voss at teh end of last year.

Personally I would trade Young down and Burgoyne up so you have 3 premium mids and Clark down to a mid ruck option (eg Kreuzer, Tippett, Brogan) and Rioli or LeCras up so you have three premium forward options. Its not bad though as it is. If you like all of those players I would leave it as it is until the NAB starts.

Are you saying to get another mid ruckman to keep or to eventually look to trade? yeah im not happy with burgoyne and young but still waiting for nab cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back