Rate My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BACKS : Goddard , Gibbs , Newman , Grimes , Otten , Heppel , Puopolo BENCH : Hunt , Toy , Duigan

MIDS : Swan , Judd , Boyd , Sherman , Gaff , Conca BENCH : Swallow , Polec , Harris

RUCKS : Sandilands , Jolly BENCH : Smith , derrickx

FORWARDS : Riewoldt , Franklin , Pavlich , Higgins , Krakouer , Mzungu , Knights BENCH : Prestia , Matera , Callinan

what do use think i got 333kk left

With 333k left thats a pretty decent side, I'd monitor Sherman over preseason and would be thinking of ugrading him to someone like Joel Selwood etc. Is swallow only on your bench because if GC's bye first up?

Goddard (mid), Deledio (mid), Broughton, Ottens, Grimes, Gilbee, Duigan
Bench: Faulks, Puopolo, Toy

Swan Bartel, Gibbs (back), Foley, Shuey, krakouer(fwd)
Bench: Wallace, Swallow, Heppell (bac)

Sandilands, Jolly
Bench: Tippett (fwd), Z.Smith

Reiwoldt Budwood Higgins (mid), Knight, A.Maric, Petrie (ruc), Gamble
Bench: Mzungu (mid), Richardson, callinan (mid)

gone for a good mix of MPP, rethinking the Petries choice considering he is out round 1 and 3.

Starting Kraks in the mids?
Kraks, Maric, Petrie, Shuey, Foley, Knights, Higgins all pretty risky.

Petire is out 1 and 3.

And there is no point having a lot of MPP's if they can't score decent points.

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, R.Shaw, E.Wood, A.Otten, Toy, Hibberd, Watson

Mids: Judd, Pendlebury, Murphy, Burgoyne, Ward, Swallow, Krakouer, Heppel, Harris

Rucks: Cox, Fraser, Petrie, Keeffe

Forwards (my biggest concern): Rioli, Johnson, Higgins, M.Morton, Yarran, Hale, Knights, C.Richardson, Mzungu, Callinan

Goddard (mid), Deledio (mid), Broughton, Ottens, Grimes, Gilbee, Duigan
Bench: Faulks, Puopolo, Toy

Swan Bartel, Gibbs (back), Foley, Shuey, krakouer(fwd)
Bench: Wallace, Swallow, Heppell (bac)

Sandilands, Jolly
Bench: Tippett (fwd), Z.Smith

Reiwoldt Budwood Higgins (mid), Knight, A.Maric, Petrie (ruc), Gamble
Bench: Mzungu (mid), Richardson, callinan (mid)

gone for a good mix of MPP, rethinking the Petries choice considering he is out round 1 and 3.

Nice team, with a few risky choices with starting players like Maric and Gamble in the Fwd line, could pay off though! Strong Backs and Rucks.my

I'm sticking with Petrie because if he scores well at his price he will be the ultimate MPP cash cow, also great insurance providing he stays on the park.

Here's my team, would love some Feedback!!!

Backs: Gibbs, Delidio, Gilbee, Grimes, Otten, Heppell, Puopolo.
Bench: Faulks, Toy(Because of 1st rnd bye), Batchelor

Mids: Goddard, Murphy, Bartel, Burgoyne, Anthony, Mzungu.
Bench: Harris, Swallow, Wallis

Rucks: Sandilands, Cox.
Bench: J. Tippet, Bailey

Fwds: N. Reiwoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Silvia, Higgins, Krakour, Richardson.
Bench: Petrie(sus), Matera, Callinan.

(Future cheers for feedback!!!)

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, R.Shaw, E.Wood, A.Otten, Toy, Hibberd, Watson

Mids: Judd, Pendlebury, Murphy, Burgoyne, Ward, Swallow, Krakouer, Heppel, Harris

Forwards (my biggest concern): Rioli, Johnson, Higgins, M.Morton, Yarran, Hale, Knights, C.Richardson, Mzungu, Callinan

I like the Easton Wood selection.

I think you have too much on your mids bench. Start Krakouer in the forward line.

I'd steer clear of Morton and Hale. To get another premium I'd choose one of Yarran or Knights and then start one of your bench forwards. Then upgrade to a premium. Start Krakouer

Rioli, Johnson, Higgins, (Premium), Krakouer, Knights/Yarran, Rookie

Having Gibbs, judd and Murphy in the same side would be my biggest concern.

Then followed by the fact Kraks, Ward, Yarran, Hale, Johnson, Wood, R Shaw and Morton are in your side.

How much cash do you have left over? I really think you need to upgrade a few and downgrade a few.

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Bock, Otten, Heppell
(Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)

Mids: Swan, Hodge, Pendlebury, D. Swallow, Gaff, Conca
(Harris, Wallis, C.Beams)

Rucks: Sandilands, Petrie
(Z. Smith, Derikx)

Fwds: Reiwoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Rioli, Higgins, Krakouer, Mzungu
(Richardson, I. Smith, Callinan)

$255,800 remaining.

Thoughts?

Disagree, he is a gun and with a good pre season will be the touch of class the Hawks need.

Average was solid last season with all his disruptions.

I don't think Burgoyne is past his best either, I do however feel the injuries will once again get the better of him and we won't see his best.

Starting Kraks in the mids?
Kraks, Maric, Petrie, Shuey, Foley, Knights, Higgins all pretty risky.

Petire is out 1 and 3.

And there is no point having a lot of MPP's if they can't score decent points.

have enough spare cash to go Shuey to R O'Keffe, and thinking of Higgins to Varcoe.

Re. Petrie thinking of cutting hime and picking him up in round 5.

Maric, has looked ok in the NAB games will keep an eye on him in the remaining prac games, words is he may be given some midfield time during the season, so looking at him as a bit of a unique

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Bock, Otten, Heppell
(Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)

Mids: Swan, Hodge, Pendlebury, D. Swallow, Gaff, Conca
(Harris, Wallis, C.Beams)

Rucks: Sandilands, Petrie
(Z. Smith, Derikx)

Fwds: Reiwoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Rioli, Higgins, Krakouer, Mzungu
(Richardson, I. Smith, Callinan)

$255,800 remaining.

Thoughts?

I don't like Kraks or Bock in anyone's team

And of course get a second ruckman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have enough spare cash to go Shuey to R O'Keffe, and thinking of Higings to Varcoe.

Re. Petrie thinking of either cutting hime and picking him up in round 5.....

Maric, has looked ok in the NAB games will keep an eye on him in the remaining prac games, words is he may be given some midfield time during the season, so looking at him as a bit of a unique

I would prefer Higgins over Varcoe. I mentioned Higgins in there because I don't think you can go in with so many risks. And I would try to get better premium than O'Keefe in your Mids

Good thinking with Petrie, I think I mentioned that in another thread.

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Duigan (B. Smith, Toy, Hibberd)

Swan, Murphy, Bartel, Jack, Polec, Heppell, (Swallow, Harris, Smith)

Sandilands, Jolly, (Smith, Derickz)

Chapman, Roo, Franklin, Higgins, Knights, Mzungu, Richardson, (Matera, McNiel, Callinan)

My only concern with this team is the injury prone forwardline (Chapman, Higgns, Knights) - although if i upgrade higgins while downgrading knights im starting three rookies in a line where the rookies are pretty weak.

Thoughts please?

So some alternatives?

Richardson on the ground maybe.

Then swap Kraks for someone like Prestia.

And use the money to upgrade your second ruckman.

Then have a close look at what else you can get in the backline for Bock, he might not be worth the risk at his price

Defenders
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Hurn, Otten, Duigan
(Hibberd, Puopolo, Toy)

Midfielders
Pendlebury, Boyd, Bartel, Hodge, Swallow(GC), Gaff
(Harris, Heppell, Polec)

Rucks
Sandilands, Jolly
(Z.Smith, Derickx)

Forwards
N.Riewoldt, Didak, Rioli, S.Johnson, Petrie, A.Krakouer, Prestia
(Mzungu, C.Richardson, I.Smith)

$600 left over

Please explain this one, assuming he is named round one think he is near a lock in everyones team, MPP , heavily discounted, (literal) second lease on life, shown he can rack'em up albit in a lesser league.

He is yet to impress me..... so far.

The fact is he needs midfield time to score well, I'm unsure of how much midfield time he will get. Luckily for us they are still in the comp so we can keep a good eye on him.

I still very well could get him, but so far all indications point to him being an average half forward scorer

Ok, I have made some changes so can some people please comment on this team:

MID: Hodge, Montagna, Pendlebury, Boyd, D.Swallow, Gaff (Conca, Harris, Hibberd)

It's worth remembering that the bulldogs and saints have a bye together along with the lions in round 4, so you'll be down montagna and boyd.

It's worth remembering that the bulldogs and saints have a bye together along with the lions in round 4, so you'll be down montagna and boyd.

Good point. In place of Boyd you could look at a Murphy or Judd if you have the coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back