Competition Rate the Opposition MVP - Season 37 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol having a sook because your mob got called out.

Here's a YouTube video for you...

Hey mate, if you can not take that drama further from out of the thread that would be great. The match thread rankings doesn't represent ranking your team. It's the match thread as a whole. Clearly it wasn't a very fun week for anyone and I would be shocked if you ranked it higher than a 2 yourself.

Last edited:

Hey mate, if you can not take that drama further from out of the thread that would be great. The match thread rankings doesn't represent ranking your team. It's the match thread as a whole. Clearly it wasn't a very fun week for anyone and I would be shocked if you ranked it higher than a 2 yourself.

Nah mate, I think I will bring the bloody drama. You don't get to hop on your high horse after that performance. Your team sucks and then when we called you out, you got all sooky and tried to deflect. Then you act like both sides are to blame for a poor match thread.

If you don't like criticism about match thread posting, don't start a bloody thread based around it.

Do better.

Nah mate, I think I will bring the bloody drama. You don't get to hop on your high horse after that performance. Your team sucks and then when we called you out, you got all sooky and tried to deflect. Then you act like both sides are to blame for a poor match thread.

If you don't like criticism about match thread posting, don't start a bloody thread based around it.

Do better.
okay Thanks

Do better.
Terribly. It keeps me awake at night.

Do your team mates do the same to you?
Why weren't you posting like this in the match thread? If you did, I might have been able to bump my rating up to a 1.

Why weren't you posting like this in the match thread? If you did, I might have been able to bump my rating up to a 1.

Because it's ****en hard to banter against a bloody youtube video. Have you not read what I've been saying?

Who am I kidding, of course not, you're an illiterate halfwit.

How about we take a nice deep breath IN and then we can release it OUT to calm our emotions and feelings down.

kick in nuts GIF

Because it's *en hard to banter against a bloody youtube video. Have you not read what I've been saying?

I disappeared through the week because of the YouTube posting. I'm sorry I wasn't around to banter with you. Can I take a raincheck for next time?

I disappeared through the week because of the YouTube posting. I'm sorry I wasn't around to banter with you. Can I take a raincheck for next time?

Sure. Looking forward to it.

How about we take a nice deep breath IN and then we can release it OUT to calm our emotions and feelings down.

kick in nuts GIF

Nah, **** that, embrace the rage. Keep the fire burning. 🔥

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im bringing out my secret recipe popcorn over here Electronic_Renaissance MWPP Tandy

Pop Corn GIF by WWE
I don't know what that melted butter substitute was but it was bloody good. Salty and kept the popcorn well saturated. Lucky you keep vials of it in your overcoat pocket though. For some reason. I never asked how you became an ex Hoyts worker either... Best not to ask questions

You should've seen the match thread! Some of it got deleted as well, so you'll miss that part.

Anyway, back to the voting folks can we. Cheers.
Of course, back to thread theme 😁

(I only posted due to an intimate discussion about popcorn in our thread this week 🍿)

Of course, back to thread theme 😁

(I only posted due to an intimate discussion about popcorn in our thread this week 🍿)
To be fair, popcorn is so delicious in so wonderful flavours and textures 🍿

To be fair, popcorn is so delicious in so wonderful flavours and textures 🍿
3. Salty & Sweet popcorn
2. Home made icing sugar popcorn
1. Caramel popcorn

5/5 - best movie food on the planet

3. Salty & Sweet popcorn
2. Home made icing sugar popcorn
1. Caramel popcorn

5/5 - best movie food on the planet
All those flavours sound so delicious, it makes me wanna spurge into some of that tonight and watch last year’s AFL grand final so that the taste of that popcorn can help finally numb the disappointing pain of the result at the end :$

My personal favourite though is chocolate and caramel though, thank god for popcorn 🍿

Rd 4 vs Wonders

The week was certainly full of ups and downs. And some very bad downs. Regardless, I tried my best to keep engaged and enjoy what I could. The youtube videos sucked and that message has been well and truly delivered, but there were some good moments of banter when you could differentiate them from the defensive agro. Overall I'm rating the thread 2.5/5 because I did manage to find some enjoyable aspects and I think those that rated the thread so low either didn't try hard enough or might be just a touch sensitive. The Wonders have some great posters and to rate the thread any lower would be silly. As I said in the thread, we all move on and look forward to a better encounter next time.

3 AnUltimateRessie
2 HARPSichord
1 Cubs2Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Rate the Opposition MVP - Season 37 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back