Competition Rate the Opposition MVP - Season 37 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

happy episode 7 GIF

Rd 4 vs Wonders

The week was certainly full of ups and downs. And some very bad downs. Regardless, I tried my best to keep engaged and enjoy what I could. The youtube videos sucked and that message has been well and truly delivered, but there were some good moments of banter when you could differentiate them from the defensive agro. Overall I'm rating the thread 2.5/5 because I did manage to find some enjoyable aspects and I think those that rated the thread so low either didn't try hard enough or might be just a touch sensitive. The Wonders have some great posters and to rate the thread any lower would be silly. As I said in the thread, we all move on and look forward to a better encounter next time.

3 AnUltimateRessie
2 HARPSichord
1 Cubs2Lions
I think you sum it up nicely, mate.

Perhaps too focussed on the downs of the week but overall I think we sucked as well and thats why my rating was so low. You were a good egg yet again. Pleasure spending the week with you as per usual.

Rd 4 vs Wonders

The week was certainly full of ups and downs. And some very bad downs. Regardless, I tried my best to keep engaged and enjoy what I could. The youtube videos sucked and that message has been well and truly delivered, but there were some good moments of banter when you could differentiate them from the defensive agro. Overall I'm rating the thread 2.5/5 because I did manage to find some enjoyable aspects and I think those that rated the thread so low either didn't try hard enough or might be just a touch sensitive. The Wonders have some great posters and to rate the thread any lower would be silly. As I said in the thread, we all move on and look forward to a better encounter next time.

3 AnUltimateRessie
2 HARPSichord
1 Cubs2Lions

Perhaps too focussed on the downs of the week but overall I think we sucked as well and thats why my rating was so low. You were a good egg yet again. Pleasure spending the week with you as per usual.
Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

It's easy to get caught up in the negative and point fingers. Both teams had highs and lows. It's important to take a step back, take a breath and try to refocus on the positives and we did have a good few pages of quality banter immediately after the video spamming stopped.

Rd 4 vs Wonders

3 AnUltimateRessie
2 HARPSichord
1 Cubs2Lions

Cadsky after reading my posts....

Comedy Extinguish GIF by Paramount+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Salty & Sweet popcorn
2. Home made icing sugar popcorn
1. Caramel popcorn

5/5 - best movie food on the planet
Movie theatre popcorn and a choc top
To dip
Into it.

There’s been some s**t takes tonight but rating popcorn really was the worst of them. Average at best food
Im sorry you had to grow up without being invited to the cinemas. It must have been hard, so I can understand why you'd lash out at popcorn as you did.

Hugs for Tarkyn_24 everyone. He needs us more than ever!

Group Hug Support GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Im sorry you had to grow up without being invited to the cinemas. It must have been hard, so I can understand why you'd lash out at popcorn as you did.

Hugs for Tarkyn_24 everyone. He needs us more than ever!

Group Hug Support GIF by Searchlight Pictures
Chill Popcorn GIF

There’s been some s**t takes tonight but rating popcorn really was the worst of them. Average at best food

I have always considered the claim that popcorn is food to be exceedingly far fetched.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Rate the Opposition MVP - Season 37 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back