Ratten and Carlscum's winning culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
light blue m&m ring a bell fcukhead, or can u only remember certain things

It was a once off and we made more money that day then your club did in a decade.

You have changed the club jumper that many times its a joke.

No need to swear, we are just having a friendly dig at each other

We could go on all day arguing which comment was the funniest.

One thing we wont argue about (only because there is no argument) which club, Carlton or the Bulldogs is the most successful. Please refer to the stats:thumbsu:
Well you're only as good as your last season......where did you finish again? I can't remember...oh that's right 2nd last with **** all wins. Awesome team

It was a once off and we made more money that day then your club did in a decade.

how much did ya make from that? $100000 gee thats big money!!! if ya making that much money, why moan and squeal about it to AFL that u were hard done by, or askin for special assistance?

We could go on all day arguing which comment was the funniest.

One thing we wont argue about (only because there is no argument) which club, Carlton or the Bulldogs is the most successful. Please refer to the stats:thumbsu:

u carlton supporters must do some amazing neck stretches. cause all u can do is look backwards!!!!
oh the past the past!!!

u carlton supporters must do some amazing neck stretches. cause all u can do is look backwards!!!!
oh the past the past!!!
Pretty good looking forward also, numb nuts!! Yes, we will probably only improve marginally over the next year or two. Im not one of these total buffoons saying that we will be playing finals this year!! I think a finish somewhere between 8th & 10th would be an incredible result. 2009 onwards I think we will become a top side & maybe will win a flag (unlike Footscray, who regard finishing anywhere above 6th as being a "stellar" year in their history!!):D

He's actually extremely well spoken for a Bulldog supporter. Must have completed Year 8 I reckon.

Pretty good looking forward also, numb nuts!! Yes, we will probably only improve marginally over the next year or two. Im not one of these total buffoons saying that we will be playing finals this year!! I think a finish somewhere between 8th & 10th would be an incredible result.

Is this what you call a winning culture? :eek:

Is this what you call a winning culture? :eek:
I think you'll find that it refers to our successful history!!Unlike St Kildas history, which would definitely be summed up as a "losing" culture!! Im a realist & i wouldn't be silly enough to make unrealistic predictions about 2008.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can you take a guy seriously with a name like 'Barry Zuckercorn' I mean c'mon AND you're from Franger...I just hope that's not your real name

Barry isn't from Frankston.

Barry isn't a St Kilda supporter.

Barry isn't much of anything really.

Barry is the best and most knowledgable Aints supporter on BF.....his commentary and opinions are completely unbiased and usually spot on.

lol, an endorsement for you is better than any insult I could throw his way.

Barry's not only a liar but he's also a welch (and has a drinking problem).

I'm suprised he's not President of Carlton. :D

Everyone will remember you finished 2nd last and got the number 1 pick because you finished LAST the year before.... AND the year before that....that's how good you guys are!! Awesome team.. just awesome

Had to laugh at the new coach talking about the Scums winning culture.

Here is that winning culture he is talking about:

2002-3 wins
2003-4 wins
2004-10 wins ( big effort)
2005-4 wins
2006-3wins
2007-4 wins

By my calculations, out of a possible 132 games, that rabble that they call a football club, have won 28 games.

Yeah nah, dont really see a winning culture there. God help Carlscum this season if their DC coach thinks they have a winning culture.

His coaching record says it all.

27 years and counting.

i mean im the first one to admit we've been shit for the last 5 or so years. but imagine being a team which has been shit for 50! life as a bulldog supporter - might as well neck yourself now, cause the pain just aint going to stop any time soon!

WESTERN BULLDOGS HAS FAILED Perhaps you were prepared to tolerate or accept the name change and wait to see whether it would benefit the club and I respect your decision to do that. That is your right, even though you didn’t have the opportunity to vote for or against it.(real democratic club which listens to its members and supporters)

Nevertheless we have moved into 2008 and numerous years after the radical divisive changes were thrust upon the FOOTSCUM supportes, why we you no better off. Your club has not been improved by the deletion of Footscray. Consider the following (1) Have the non-Footscray supporters in the non-Footscray areas of the Western Suburbs flocked en masse to join up as members?

FOOTSCUM should have 100,000 members. There are over 500,000 people in Melbourne’s western region. So if one in five suddenly realised that they were duty bound to follow FOOTSCUM because you swapped the name Footscray for western then one tenth of a million people would be Western Bulldogs members. As you have around 25,000 members where are the other 75,000?

I always reply to supporters of other clubs with this question- “So would you be happy to be known as the Northern Blues, Eastern Magpies, Western Bombers, Country Cats, Eastern Hawks, Central Demons, Eastern Tigers and Southern Saints”. Oddly enough all of them says no and “ I see what you mean” They it seems are more than happy that their club is slow off the mark in adopting the directional nickname. I have never met a Carlton supporter who wants to become the Northern Blues. The same with Collingwood and Eastern Magpies, Essendon ………

Nah really good move FOOTSCRUM. It has really changed your fortunes. Thats right the new name has instilled a winning culture. Bunch of Sellouts

Remove this Banner Ad

Ratten and Carlscum's winning culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back