Ratten and Carlscum's winning culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you are pr0n star with a name like that?
WESTERN BULLDOGS HAS FAILED Perhaps you were prepared to tolerate or accept the name change and wait to see whether it would benefit the club and I respect your decision to do that. That is your right, even though you didn’t have the opportunity to vote for or against it.(real democratic club which listens to its members and supporters)

Nevertheless we have moved into 2008 and numerous years after the radical divisive changes were thrust upon the FOOTSCUM supportes, why we you no better off. Your club has not been improved by the deletion of Footscray. Consider the following. Have the non-Footscray supporters in the non-Footscray areas of the Western Suburbs flocked en masse to join up as members?
FOOTSCUM should have 100,000 members. There are over 500,000 people in Melbourne’s western region. So if one in five suddenly realised that they were duty bound to follow FOOTSCUM because you swapped the name Footscray for western then one tenth of a million people would be Western Bulldogs members. As you have around 25,000 members where are the other 75,000?

I always reply to supporters of other clubs with this question- “So would you be happy to be known as the Northern Blues, Eastern Magpies, Western Bombers, Country Cats, Eastern Hawks, Central Demons, Eastern Tigers and Southern Saints”. Oddly enough all of them says no and I have never met a Carlton supporter who wants to become the Northern Blues. The same with Collingwood and Eastern Magpies, Essendon ………

Nah really good move FOOTSCRUM. It has really changed your fortunes. Thats right the new name has instilled a winning culture. Bunch of Sellouts

Following up on my previous post Any new convert to our game may not know that the Western Bulldogs were formerly known as Footscray. They would probably assume that this team who plays in red, white and blue has never won a premiership. They could also safely conclude that no player of WB has collected a Charles Brownlow, John Coleman or Norm Smith medal. They would be right about the Norm Smith medal as of course the winning culture at FOOTSCRUM has not allowed any of its players to win one. The same new convert to our great Australian game would therefore also assume that Scott West has won Best and Fairest awards with two clubs!

What about those Footscray fans from the rural areas in particular east Gippsland? FOOTSCRUM has enjoyed a substantial following from that region due to the old days of zoning. Bairnsdale, Sale, Leongatha, Traralgon and other smaller towns were a fine recruiting ground for FOOTSCRUM. Remember these places are where FOOTSCRUM obtained Kelvin Templeton, Brian Royal and Steven Wallis and many other players. Why would anyone from the Eastern environs of Victoria be so wrapped up in a team named Western!!!!!!!!!

CARN the SCRAYS or should i say SELLOUTS

Check out these Footscray hotties!!! Straight from Barkly Street.:eek:
hot-thongs.jpg

Barry isn't from Frankston.

Barry isn't a St Kilda supporter.

Barry isn't much of anything really.

LMAO! :D

Whilst you JD are something! You are a "Footy Ghod". Congrats are in order :thumbsu:

Crofty, do not mess with JD. He has a lot of pull around these here parts, just ask Fireman (especially about the pull bit) :)

Barry (or should I say lonesome?), I can't help but feel responsible for this act you're putting up.

How many usernames have you created in an effort to troll me & St Kilda? There's at least two that I know of. Now that's what I call pwnage.

It's amazing the 'pull' I have with Carlton supporters on Bigfooty. Maybe it's time ODN created a sub-forum on the Carlton board for my many fans like yourself? It would at least save you guys the trouble of following me into every board I post on.

Barry (or should I say lonesome?), I can't help but feel responsible for this act you're putting up.

How many usernames have you created in an effort to troll me & St Kilda? There's at least two that I know of. Now that's what I call pwnage.

It's amazing the 'pull' I have with Carlton supporters on Bigfooty. Maybe it's time ODN created a sub-forum on the Carlton board for my many fans like yourself? It would at least save you guys the trouble of following me into every board I post on.

"Pwnage"? Oh no, I've been "pwned" by JD... I must be some sort of "noob". Sorry Geoffrey but I always thought you were over 14. Apparently not :eek:

By the way, I note that Fireman has received a Red Card... I for one will miss such a witty and original poster. But what I will miss about him most is how he never sounded like a broken record and never repeated his mantra over and over and over and over again. His photoshop efforts were great as well. Kinda like the Scott Muller of photoshop he was.

Seeing that you arranged my ban on the main board, I think it is only fair that you start a thread on that board requesting a minute's silence (BF equivalent: one minute of no posting) to commemorate the great man.

PS: Let me know about this other alias I use to "troll" you and StKilda... I'm dying to know :rolleyes:

"Pwnage"? Oh no, I've been "pwned" by JD... I must be some sort of "noob". Sorry Geoffrey but I always thought you were over 14. Apparently not :eek:

By the way, I note that Fireman has received a Red Card... I for one will miss such a witty and original poster. But what I will miss about him most is how he never sounded like a broken record and never repeated his mantra over and over and over and over again. His photoshop efforts were great as well. Kinda like the Scott Muller of photoshop he was.

Seeing that you arranged my ban on the main board, I think it is only fair that you start a thread on that board requesting a minute's silence (BF equivalent: one minute of no posting) to commemorate the great man.

PS: Let me know about this other alias I use to "troll" you and StKilda... I'm dying to know :rolleyes:
Blah blah blah etc etc.
Why do you continue to think your pathetic charade of appearing to be a Saints fan is working? It is a joke. Just like your rabble down at Princess Park:eek:

Blah blah blah etc etc.
Why do you continue to think your pathetic charade of appearing to be a Saints fan is working? It is a joke. Just like your rabble down at Princess Park:eek:

So you know about the charade? Who else knows? I must know boner4bruceeva

Your rabble is a lot better by the way? :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go easy on him bomba.

It's amazing what alcohol abuse can do to a person's perception of reality.

He's got no option. Not exactly a sophisticated poster if you know what I mean? (look at his username FFS :D)

I think he once started a thread on the Essendon board about how surprised he was that everyone was writting Essendon off in 08. Either him or one of his lil' buddies.

So you know about the charade? Who else knows? I must know boner4bruceeva

Your rabble is a lot better by the way? :thumbsu:
boner4bruceeva?:eek::eek: Oh god, that is one of the worst efforts I have seen on BF. You really are pathetic.
Go easy on him bomba.

It's amazing what alcohol abuse can do to a person's perception of reality.
Meh, Id say he just gets bullied too much at school. Grow some balls and fight back to the scary bullies Barry!
He's got no option. Not exactly a sophisticated poster if you know what I mean? (look at his username FFS :D)

I think he once started a thread on the Essendon board about how surprised he was that everyone was writting Essendon off in 08. Either him or one of his lil' buddies.
You actually thinking in any way is rare enough as it is, but you being wrong isnt. I didnt start any such thread that you are referring too. Nice one....Barry:eek:
Enjoy another bottom 4 finish:thumbsu:

boner4bruceeva?:eek::eek: Oh god, that is one of the worst efforts I have seen on BF. You really are pathetic.

Meh, Id say he just gets bullied too much at school. Grow some balls and fight back to the scary bullies Barry!

You actually thinking in any way is rare enough as it is, but you being wrong isnt. I didnt start any such thread that you are referring too. Nice one....Barry:eek:
Enjoy another bottom 4 finish:thumbsu:

Talking about "worst efforts", we have a winner right there:eek:

Maybe it wasnt a thread, maybe it was a post, i cant remember. I'll find it and post it FYI. Regardless, I'll be sure to leave some room for you in the bottom 4. Bottom 4 sounds positive if you think about Essendon's list...

Talking about "worst efforts", we have a winner right there:eek:

Maybe it wasnt a thread, maybe it was a post, i cant remember. I'll find it and post it FYI. Regardless, I'll be sure to leave some room for you in the bottom 4. Bottom 4 sounds positive if you think about Essendon's list...
Yeah...that makes complete sense:eek:. Whilst you may feel comfortable in the bottom 4 surroundings and embrace the closeness to teams like Richmond, we prefer to trudge up the ladder which I think we are doing considering we won 6 more games last season than in 06.
Unsure over which post you are referring too, but post it up and then ill burn you afterwards.
Ps: Stand up to the bullies.

Yeah...that makes complete sense:eek:. Whilst you may feel comfortable in the bottom 4 surroundings and embrace the closeness to teams like Richmond, we prefer to trudge up the ladder which I think we are doing considering we won 6 more games last season than in 06.
Unsure over which post you are referring too, but post it up and then ill burn you afterwards.
Ps: Stand up to the bullies.

So you'll "pwn" me later? Cool.

So you're saying cause you won six games more in 07 than in 06, then the law of averages dictates that you'll win even more in 08? Why? Because of Hird's and Sheedy's departure?

I'll let you in on a little secret... It's called dead-cat-bounce. The Essendon we saw towards the end of the season (ie the one that farewelled Sheedy and Hird so magnificantly) is the Essendon of 08. I heard Peverill's still on your list. It MUST be onwards and upwards for you guys...

Remove this Banner Ad

Ratten and Carlscum's winning culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back