Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dima lying in the presser again
Said a young kid was coming in to cover dusty
Lambert isn’t that young

dimmer before the press conferences these days

full

We all know blues strength is their mids. Their Forwards are good too, but I believe our backs can curtail them.
For us to win we need to match them in the midfield.

I do think our forwards will be too strong for their backline and will be enough for us to kick a winning score.

[42] Adam Saad,[33] Lewis Young,[20] Lachie Plowman
[24] Nic Newman,[38] Sam Durdin,[15] Sam Docherty

We all know blues strength is their mids. Their Forwards are good too, but I believe our backs can curtail them.
For us to win we need to match them in the midfield.

I do think our forwards will be too strong for their backline and will be enough for us to kick a winning score.

[42] Adam Saad,[33] Lewis Young,[20] Lachie Plowman
[24] Nic Newman,[38] Sam Durdin,[15] Sam Docherty
Docherty is the one with the most potential to hurt us out of the blues back 6, sets up a lot of play from the backline and is a decent interceptor in his own right

Agree, but as a collective, It doesn't look overly strong. Not enough tall talent to curtail Lynch and Jack.
Yeah, I think they will aim to just try and spoil a lot of our entry’s and have numbers flooded back, should help us get repeat entries if we set up well so just got to hope with enough entries they lower colours and we can capitalise

We need a collective effort to combat there midfield.Our pressure and tackling from our forwards through the midfield needs to be on to cut there supply or defence will struggle.

Need to expose there defence without a doubt not by bombing it in have to be smart about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think his disposal is ok … his decision making is putrid. How many times do you see Ross try to bite off a 30m short kick where you assume he’s seen a teammate in acres of space … only to find they’re not in space at all. As for his easy dropped marks and giving away of brainless frees by diving on the ball etc… I just think he lacks a footy brain but plays like he’s got one.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Some Dan Jackson therapy required? Keep it simple

Lynch and Riewoldt vs Young and Durdin ... the stuff of nightmares

Doesnt seem to be the sentiment over on your board

Alooootttt of confident blokes and blokettes over there, a "smashing" coming our way apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back