Preview Rd 14 2022 Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:20 Thursday 16th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short memories. Their mids killed us last time, too big and strong. Reckon we need some more muscle and speed in the middle. Graham and Cotchin cannot hold Cripps and Kennedy. Adding Balta might to the rucking division will help. DeKoning and Silvani will know they have been playing.

However good side other than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Balta will be Ruck/3rd forward?
Wonder if we could swing Gibcus into that role where he rucks against Silvagni, so that Tarrant & Balta take McKay & Curnow

do you say layla or lawla
used to be a dero in the late 90s asking for ciggies and cash while pissed outside lalor coles but ive cleaned my act up a bit

i now do it in bundoora

it was a joke brother, relax
Oh, I just didn't see the joking smile or any hint of a joke with your post so i thought rather than let you get away with a cheeky insult id play on the front foot and have a dig and joke at the same time :) . hope you dont mind .

Lynch's return is a HUGE in and will really press their defense, allowing Jack to get off the leash too. I'm expecting a big game from Ralph-Smith and Clarke with their running defenders focused more on offense than manning up.

If Balta takes Soldo's role, then I think he will kill it but just as long as he stays out of Jack and Lynch's way. Thinking of it this way, I think it could prove a masterful move at stoppages, around the ground and up forward.

Exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back