Game Day Rd 14 Roos v GCS- kissed 2014..whoops so shattered I mean 2015...goodbye....sniffle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarrant should have been sacked 6 years ago. Absolute spud. Gibson not far behind and Waite will be the cause of Scotts sacking.

Tarrant has been good this season, he is being let down because we are allowing their midfield to run in space and with numbers.

I'm absolutely sick and tired of these cocky players. We've pulled this shit for two seasons. It cost us a chance of glory last season. And now it's cost a finals shot. Get some people to make some hard calls at this absolute joke of an establishment.

Tarrant has been good this season, he is being let down because we are allowing their midfield to run in space and with numbers.
Certainly improved this season, no argument. But tonight he is as bad as anyone out there, except majak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Note to self. Do not email Dilena tonight to demand changes. Wait one night, sleep on it, think more clearly before you email.

I have done that so many times this year

Went to see T5 so missed the first half

The Terminator: [to OF; normal voice] What's the coach's name?
Only Forwards: Darren.
The Terminator: [impersonating OF's voice] Hey Janelle, what's wrong with Brad? I can hear him screaming. Is he all right?
T1000: Brad's fine, honey. Brad's just fine. Where are you?
The Terminator: [hangs up the phone] Your interim coach is dead.

The Terminator: [to OF; normal voice] What's the coach's name?
Only Forwards: Darren.
The Terminator: [impersonating OF's voice] Hey Janelle, what's wrong with Brad? I can hear him screaming. Is he all right?
T1000: Brad's fine, honey. Brad's just fine. Where are you?
The Terminator: [hangs up the phone] Your interim coach is dead.

This is ****ing outstanding.

This is by far the worst performance i've seen from a North Melbourne side for 25 years. If we manage to win it will only gloss over the underlying problems that this club has.
No need to worry about us winning, absolutely no chance.
Trade or delist everyone on the list and start again, we have quite possibly the worst list in the game. None of them put their hand up, flat trackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back