Game Day Rd 14 Roos v GCS- kissed 2014..whoops so shattered I mean 2015...goodbye....sniffle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly improved this season, no argument. But tonight he is as bad as anyone out there, except majak.

It is the sheer volume of ball under no pressure going to his man which is putting him under the pump.

Goldy and to an extent, Froggy are the only ones that are playing with any heart out there. I don't care if we somehow pull a miracle win out from our ass, the players need to bring some mongrel in their game and the passengers need to **** off.

Don't worry Brad will come back on Wednesday.He will say how the performance was disgraceful, how everyone is sick in the guts about it and how heads will roll

I have got full confidence he will swing the axe (on Maj) at the selection table

W
Wish I knew how to post a video. Can someone post the GC club song - JJ Cales Cocaine. They won't play it after the game.

Why get pissy with Gold Coast, North should be ridiculed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Note to self. Do not email Dilena tonight to demand changes. Wait one night, sleep on it, think more clearly before you email.
Bullshit. Needs to be done now. Tomorrow you'll have all the excuses:
Gastro,
We never win on GC
GAJ is back.
We forgot to take the ice vests
We're allergic to Orange.
Wells is injured.
Our coach is at home injured.
Dwayne wanted us to lose.

Come to think of it, we never stood a chance.

Mentally the dumbest pricks in the league!

In the coaches box, on the field.

the over extension of Brad's contract before it was needed.

We have good people in the marketing department, the media guys are pretty good, and the Huddle is kicking goals.

I have never seen so many half arsed shepherds, chases and tackles.
Yep - the whole game. So distressing. Would be huge to get out of this now but we don't deserve it. Lucky to be 5 goals down. Bunch of heartless pricks. An embarassment to the shinboner spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back