Game Day Rd 14 Roos v GCS- kissed 2014..whoops so shattered I mean 2015...goodbye....sniffle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 6-6 This is such a pivotal game

And we give it up against the cellar dwellers.

I dont understand why were so lifeless. What does it take for us to get up and about

How could you not care this much

We've become a joke this year and have shamed the jumper 1 too many times. Concessions were made when we we're young and inexperienced, sub par performance could be reasoned away. That doesn't wash 5 years down the track and the same issues persist.

We need a clean out and we need it now.

Have the board got the stones?

Nope.

So, Gold Coast is playing two underdone players, one jabbed up, a shit load of injuries, one win for the year against Brisbane, currently last and half of them are embroiled in a cocaine scandal. AND WE ARE LOSING BY 30 POINTS!

LOL **** this team

The reason is pretty simple. Our coach is a shit truck!
Crocker? No. It's not the coach, it's the players. This mob have won 1 game for the year, and we make them look like world beaters. They're not tough enough, and the one's who are aren't good enough. That's what I've noticed this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Scott you have created a soft shit football club

Brad has kept his promise, he has officially eradicated the shinboner spirit from our club. Now we are submissive, slow and spiritless

Simply dropping Atley and Bastinac doesn't solve the problems with this team. There are many other players that need to be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back