Game Day Rd. 15: North Melbourne V Richmond, Etihad Stadium 06/07/13.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Riewoldt would like to take a mark/make any kind of impact at all anytime soon it would be really great.
Have we taken a single mark in the forward line that hasn't been on the boundary line?

In 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..

meltdown.jpg

WE HAVE MELTDOWN

you guys look less interested than us last night.
This is where its at. North are playing great footy, but its not the reason we are getting smashed. 6 players in double figures and one of them is the sub.

The team as a whole looks so lethargic.

Maybe the game we need to loose to re focus. Not a good day for the Tiges, but not the end of the world either.

We're making mistakes but North are playing an absolute blinder
That's the point - we come against a half decent side on their game and we just go to water everytime.

A truly good side can counteract another good side, keep up and go blow for blow. They're only playing a blinder because we're letting them.

If Riewoldt would like to take a mark/make any kind of impact at all anytime soon it would be really great.
Have we taken a single mark in the forward line that hasn't been on the boundary line?
Little hard when where not winning the ball!
Cant blame him if the balls not going in there. When it does it goes 35m in the air

we're over-rated.

this isnt just going to be a loss, this is the worst of the year so far.

our "improvement" has been masked by a favourable fixture, we might scrape into the finals but we will be the 8th placed whipping boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30 tackle v St.Kilda last week - you don't get away with that shit against Norf.

That is true but that's last week.

Today it's 50 tackles to half time.

It's the lack of accountability to the overlap runner of North that's slicing us apart.

And whatever player Jake Batchelor is on.

We're making mistakes but North are playing an absolute blinder
At least our backline held up reasonably well and was one positive aspect we could take from that game.

Everything about us today has been a debacle, Essendon are way better than north. I still can't believe that spud tarrant has kicked 4...

We've been out coached.

We started with good intensity, but our tactics were all wrong:

YOU DO NOT PLAY A FULL FORWARD PRESS AGAINST A TEAM WITH MORE PACE.

Our big three has the same amount of disposals as Cotchin.
Deledio has 7 disposals, he should not even be considered a chance for the Brownlow.

It's all over unless they throw the game. I'd like to hear what excuses Dimma has this week.

Disposal count 221 - 145 North's favor.
Contested possessions 82 - 63 North's favor.

Should not have brought Vlastuin in for Arnot.

We take out Petrie, Tarrant steps up. Never happens to our forward line. Once we're down, we go into our shell.

Agree with this.

I got up at 5am in the morning on my Adriatic coast holiday to watch this shit. Ah well think i may have
some breakfeast, go for a dip weather is hot, and the tanned Croatian women are fvcken unbelievable im on a non stop SEMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back