Game Day Rd. 15: North Melbourne V Richmond, Etihad Stadium 06/07/13.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

open up that autopsy thread so I can unleash my 1 wood on it.

as for that north twat, i hate your club, i hate your bullshit pseudo working class ethos you portray, i hate your fans and i hate anything north melbourne, enjoy 9th, at least essendon will drop out and you can play collingwood and get a touch up again

Batchelor and Rance have cost us at least 7 goals combined today.

What's the record for spoils that go back into the field of play and end in goals? Batchelor is on track to break it.

Oh but apparently Batchelor did well to run so hard and to make an attempted spoil, according to the good doctor.

Some of their goals have been very lucky but credit where it's due to north, they came to play, harder, faster and full of dare. If we can chop this back under 40 we'd be doing well.

If Riewoldt would like to take a mark/make any kind of impact at all anytime soon it would be really great.
Have we taken a single mark in the forward line that hasn't been on the boundary line?

He has had to take a mark v the pack and our own other fwds so imo he gets a break. However TV has had a few chances and fumbled the lot. We have got to stop kicking to the pack and lower our eyes.

Sorry for intruding, but you guys are a young team and we know that young teams can be prone to having a bad game every once in a while...... I wouldn't worry too much. :)

I think this is an important point and will make the GC game in Cairns next week a massive test to respond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we're over-rated.

this isnt just going to be a loss, this is the worst of the year so far.

our "improvement" has been masked by a favourable fixture, we might scrape into the finals but we will be the 8th placed whipping boy.

Yes, because we beat Carlton, West Coast and Adelaide last year.

So join in the chorus and sing it one and all,
Join in the chorus, North Melbourne's on the ball.
Good old North Melbourne, they're champions you'll agree,
North Melbourne is the team that plays to win for you and me

Disgraceful effort from Richmond! Our midfield is not working hard enough, they are not winning the ball and are not prepared to attack. Our leadership group needs to stand up and start to sort this mess out. The players should be disgusted with this effort. We need to improve in the last half, just show some heart. There needs to be some changes made next week, Shane Tuck for one.

I had us loosing this game all year. Didnt think it would be this bad

Look it may be a loss that the club needs. But everyone back in perspective.
We will beat Gold Coast and Fremantle. You can bank on it. Beat either Sydney or the
Hawks than we can start to talk.

That is true but that's last week.

Today it's 50 tackles to half time.

It's the lack of accountability to the overlap runner of North that's slicing us apart.

And whatever player Jake Batchelor is on.

That's surprising - most of them must be in those fwd 50 lockdowns, because we seem to have missed 100 tackles.

Yes, because we beat Carlton, West Coast and Adelaide last year.

we've played 16th and 17th twice and it doesnt really matter that much what happened last year, the fixture is generally made based on last season but a lot changes, wce, adelaide and saints dropped wayyyy off, hence making it favourable.

tough run coming up, GC, sydney, freo.

its no secret to beat us, stop deledio and play a very slow stoppage style game = profit

Definitely staying off this board tonight...the reactions will be priceless.

& so it should be. If you're happy with this then I salute you because 30 years of misery and then a slight glimmer of hope to be destroyed by a bunch of front running fools is a disgrace. I'll start with our so called stars.

Deledio - Softest player on our list right now. Will never break a tag and the ultimate bully.
Martin - Doesn't work hard enough when the pressure is on.
Cotchin - WTF has happened to him?
Riewoldt - Never thought I'd see a bigger sook then Richo but this man takes the cake. No wonder he wasn't looked at at last years AA. Has become the king of cheap goals.
Vickery - The bloke cops his whack on this board but he is actually working hard too bad he couldn't take a contested mark to save his ****en life.
Batchelor - Where do I start with this bloke? I just won't start.
Rance - I think he enjoys tripping over his feet.

Might watch the Dogs vs GWS. Looks like a better game.

Disgusting. Thought we were done with these performances.

YOU BROKE MY HEART RICHMOND YOU BROKE MY HEART (Michael Corleone to Fredo Corleone Godfather II style)

North are playing the game that WE usually play. Neat kicking, retaining position, spread the contest and then play on at all costs. That's how WE play. They are using our own gameplan against us.

What we need to do is when we have the ball, take our time, retain possession and our composure. DENY THEM the ball for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back