Game Day Rd. 15: North Melbourne V Richmond, Etihad Stadium 06/07/13.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously outcoached in the first half............North MO run hard clog up the Richmond forward line, drag your opponent with you, then run hard on the rebound. How we respond in the second half is everything.......we get handed the same towelling in the second half then write the Tigers off for September IMO. Good teams adjust.

Would be interesting to view Jacks performances following media articles or Footy Show appearances to those weeks where he doesn't .
..and Ellis was on Marngrook too - the media street curse continues.:oops:

Goldstein is murdering us in the middle, batchelor is tip and he always will be. Really gets found out 1 on 1. Time for a leader to step up and win a bloody hard ball!!!!

Hey Tiger fans, I know you must be filthy with this display and hurting but stick fat, young and up and coming sides have these games every now and again. North are playing like it's their grand final and you boys were probably due for a loss or a lesser effort because you've been up for quite a while.

The Tigers of 2013 really remind me of Hawthorn 2007 where we came out of nowhere and had a really good season. We finished 5th or 6th and you could see where we were heading but in that season we had some shocking losses. Adelaide beat us by about 80 points. These games can happen, your consistency as a group will improve.

Take this loss, learn from it and move on, you have the list to challenge in a few years and you are still young. I hope you show something the second half :thumbsu:

Goldstein is murdering us in the middle, batchelor is tip and he always will be. Really gets found out 1 on 1. Time for a leader to step up and win a bloody hard ball!!!!
Goldstein - get that quarter back!

Hey Tiger fans, I know you must be filthy with this display and hurting but stick fat, young and up and coming sides have these games every now and again. North are playing like it's their grand final and you boys were probably due for a loss or a lesser effort because you've been up for quite a while.

The Tigers of 2013 really remind me of Hawthorn 2007 where we came out of nowhere and had a really good season. We finished 5th or 6th and you could see where we were heading but in that season we had some shocking losses. Adelaide beat us by about 80 points. These games can happen, your consistency as a group will improve.

Take this loss, learn from it and move on, you have the list to challenge in a few years and you are still young. I hope you show something the second half :thumbsu:

Appreciate this post. Still filthy though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Through the rubble and carnage.... funny thing is though.... we will probably play in Sept & Nth who will be crowing like kings tonight will be going fishing.

Still hurts but.... (hurts my butt)!

...aaaaaaaaaand hereeee come the Tigers!

Just hopped on the Tiger Train... at Morris Station.

Good post mate, I usually get shitty with losses but today whilst it hurts I can c what u are saying

He has had to take a mark v the pack and our own other fwds so imo he gets a break. However TV has had a few chances and fumbled the lot. We have got to stop kicking to the pack and lower our eyes.

Absolutely agree, not exactly dissing the guy it has just seemed he has slippery fingers today. It has been tough though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back