Game Day Rd 15 Roos vs Cats Game Day Thread-3Q time-Waite a coast 2 coast goal!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boomer being sub.. I don't care if it works or not at least a message is being sent to everyone..

At least Brad is shacking things up at the selection table this week. A couple of them are questionable, but at least we aren't fielding practically the same side with 1 or 2 pointless changes.

Brad shook things up the wrong way by dropping players that have tried and done well and not players that are completely struggling

Really? I haven't heard anything of the sort regarding Brad.

What I did hear, was some interesting information about certain players being put on severe notice. There may be a few on the move at seasons end.

There are rumblings about the list.

Mate, my mail is probably twenty-third hand, was reliable through Franklin to Syd and Bombers issues (a fair few others not proven). I heard a few things and Scott and being on notice and this week crunch game was one of them.

You are much closer, so now I wish I never said it to start with. It is probably wrong. But I hope it is probably right. Actually i'm not sure what to wish for to be honest.

Mate, my mail is probably twenty-third hand, was reliable through Franklin to Syd and Bombers issues (a fair few others not proven). I heard a few things and Scott and being on notice and this week crunch game was one of them.

You are much closer, so now I wish I never said it to start with. It is probably wrong. But I hope it is probably right. Actually i'm not sure what to wish for to be honest.
thomas is gone

And theres the difference between Majak and BBB.

Brown saw Waite in good position and slowed his run to block his opponent. Daw would of just crashed over the top of waite and spilled it to ground

LOL BT "North have only debuted one player this year"

Thats because all our kids are ****ing injured you numpty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Atley, that's what we want to see!!! :D

Drew leads and creates space, Waite runs hard into the hole and BBB stops the third man in spoil. Of course Waite misses the goal, but that is how our forwards should work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back