Game Day Rd 17 Carlton v North Melbourne Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say bad luck to North Melbourne, i thought they played extremely well.. and ...... Hahahaahhaha!

Sorry i just couldn't do it with a straight face :D

Thats alright, i think our guys are learning a hard lesson this season. Your time will come.

Grats to Carlton fans - i mean that seriously as it was a fantastic game watch, 2 teams that simply had to win.

So we won but fell over the line while they took a big step forward by losing...No credit for a gutsy win from the seven team, the clowns...

My heart is still thumping...I said really early in the season I didn't want to thrash Norf, I wanted to win by a point...and here we are, you ripper!!!!

Would have been a travesty if we had lost. Three posters and two of their goals directly from bad bounces wrong footing carrots and then Eddie...

They kept us in it in the first half with their inaccuracy and then we let them back in with ours...

Positives: we won a close one; the etihad hoodoo seems broken; and Juddy will never play that badly ever again.

Thats alright, i think our guys are learning a hard lesson this season. Your time will come.

Grats to Carlton fans - i mean that seriously as it was a fantastic game watch, 2 teams that simply had to win.
thanks... it was edge of the seat stuff here in the UK...

Made me sick seeing Thomas get those Joe the Goose goals. I ****en hate that cocky prick.. And I can't stand NM.

After dominating that first 15 mins of the 3rd we just wasted the ball continuously after that and couldn't kick a goal to save ourselves.

Major positives were Kreuzer, Yarran, Garlett, Betts, Hendo, Tuohy (even though that w***er kicked 6 goals - 3 of them Joe the gooses), Watson.

Major, major negatives / disappointments were Gibbs and Jamison. Gibbs broke even with a bloke who was on one leg for 2 and half quarters. Jamison, to put it simply, was shocking. Absolutely shocking. Had no clue where the ball was nor his opponent. Fell over often, kicking was terrible. He is a real worry for mine.

I'm starting to think we desperately need a huge, gorilla full back. Jammo can't cut it against the monsters. He's not strong enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to win, but jeez Carlton played 15 minutes of good footy. The first half has appalling. I have no idea how North weren't 5 goals up.They should have been well in front.

15min patch in the 3rd quarter was brilliant, showtime footy. Showed what the Blues can do when the flow of play is running with them. The next 40 mins were outscored pretty heavily, and almost had the choke of the year.

Not a good game at all.

Made me sick seeing Thomas get those Joe the Goose goals. I ****en hate that cocky prick.. And I can't stand NM.

After dominating that first 15 mins of the 3rd we just wasted the ball continuously after that and couldn't kick a goal to save ourselves.

Major positives were Kreuzer, Yarran, Garlett, Betts, Hendo, Tuohy (even though that Moo kicked 6 goals - 3 of them Joe the gooses), Watson.

Major, major negatives / disappointments were Gibbs and Jamison. Gibbs broke even with a bloke who was on one leg for 2 and half quarters. Jamison, to put it simply, was shocking. Absolutely shocking. Had no clue where the ball was nor his opponent. Fell over often, kicking was terrible. He is a real worry for mine.

I'm starting to think we desperately need a huge, gorilla full back. Jammo can't cut it against the monsters. He's not strong enough.
Thomas is one of my favourite turds... no matter how many times I flush, it still seems to be hanging around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back