Game Day Rd 20 2013 - Richmond v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All, woohoo, really looking forward to this one .. Hope we are competitive, will be good to see where we are at against the Tigers.

Just wondering if anyone knows what end/section the lions cheer squad will be at?

Gaaaaaaammeee daaaaaayy.

Game day.

It's game day, game day!
Gunna get drunk on game day!
Let's just hope it ain't a bleak end, bleak end!

tumblr_loyej5NTj21qh347fo1_250.gif

One of my work mates just told me he reckons Rich is out with a calf complaint and Rockliff with an ankle...Im pretty sure hes trying to pull my leg.
Does he have form for making shit up ?

I love game day! Only 4 games left this year so I am hoping the boys are up for this one. Not expecting a win but I am very hopeful. I hope the 3R's can all dominate again like last week despite Moloney returning. Looking forward to an entertaining afternoon of footy!

One of my work mates just told me he reckons Rich is out with a calf complaint and Rockliff with an ankle...Im pretty sure hes trying to pull my leg.

Considering final teams have been lodged and they are both playing I'm certain he was trying to pull your leg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocking commentators :mad:

Would almost rather Tony Shaw, Matt Campbell, etc.

Afternoon has started well thanks to the generosity of a bloke who donated 2 free tickets to me and the missus.... Hopefully the luck holds up through the afternoon! Go Lions!!

Would have loved for Brown and Black to play today. Last chance for Black to play at the MCG and relive the glory days and their is a high chance that it would have been the same for Browny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back