Game Day Rd 21: The Geelong Football Club aka The Cats vs The Adelaide Football Club aka The Crows at Geelong Medical & Hospital Benefits Association Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a goal.
It's a goal to Geelong
Goal to Ollie Henry

blazedpx.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's sad when clubs don't have strong multicultural histories like Geelong and Carlton.

Remember Spiro Malakellis ? Geelong cult hero !!

You would be surprised how many non traditional/ethnic background Geelong supporters I know (a couple of my best mates are Maltese Catters)

Remember Spiro Malakellis ? Geelong cult hero !!

You would be surprised how many non traditional/ethnic background Geelong supporters I know (a couple of my best mates are Maltese Catters)
Not surprised at all - Geelong being an industrial center has a massive multicultural community.

No bigger sign of that than Frank Costa himself 😇

I switched to the NRL, far better game than this borefest.

I went to Adelaide for the first time during the Gather Round. Absolutely loved the quaint and relaxed culture of the place. Art scene seemed lively as well.

One thing I have noticed about South Australians though.. Don't want to sound too wan.ky. But they look as if they need a good facial scrub. Victorians and even Qlders look glowing compared to South Aussies who look 'dusty'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rd 21: The Geelong Football Club aka The Cats vs The Adelaide Football Club aka The Crows at Geelong Medical & Hospital Benefits Association Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back