Autopsy RD 22 - Exposed by the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

A fair few overreactions getting about. Disappointing how messy we were in front & defence a little loose, but knocking the effort suggests you weren’t watching the game.

Give Adelaide the credit they deserve. They controlled the tempo of the game, took advantage of clearances and most importantly, the Crows kicked straight. Too good.

I’m as angry at that forward line as anyone, but take a big breathe and give everyone a chance to atone.

A fair few overreactions getting about. Disappointing how messy we were in front & defence a little loose, but knocking the effort suggests you weren’t watching the game.

Give Adelaide the credit they deserve. They controlled the tempo of the game, took advantage of clearances and most importantly, the Crows kicked straight. Too good.

I’m as angry at that forward line as anyone, but take a big breathe and give everyone a chance to atone.

We were -17 in contested possessions up to 3QT which is very un-Bulldogs like.

I would love to know our tackling efficiency for the first three quarters which the great OG usually provides. Felt like we weren't sticking as much as we should have

Time to swap Khamis out for Keath or oDonnell?

Whenever we lose hes too isolated and isn’t strong enough to win or neutralise the contest.
It was pretty obvious that the Crows were contriving outcomes that would see them target whoever they could rotate through Khmais. And this is not the first time we have seen this happen. It was a massive mistake to ask him to play as a KPD against a Crows side that has 3 forwards that would all have 20kg on him. Once again teh MC torched him by asking him to. Having said that he may or may not make it as an intercepting defender, but I really have my doubts given how often he is caught out of position or in front of his direct opponent. But one thing is certain. He'll never make it as a KPD.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look forward to either missing the 8 or getting beaten by the AFL's lovechild Hawthorn

Missing the 8 it wil be.

The most predictable option and best option for our sanity is North does a number on us next week.

I was actually getting excited about finals and thought we had turned the corner.

So excited in fact that I told my girlfriend that the holiday we had planned to go to Thailand and Hong Kong in the next school holidays needed to be completely rearranged in order to allow me to have the flexibility to get back to Melbourne because the Dogs could make the Grand Final and I couldn’t miss it. I rearranged our accommodation, built in flexible airfares and booked a ticket to get me back into Melbourne on Grand Final morning.

Massively pissed off my girlfriend who is planning to still go onto Hong Kong and I have told her I would love to join her but had to plan to get back to Melbourne and break up our holiday plans.

And then the Dogs go and do this, I mean shit what was I thinking? It is absolutely typical of this team though to do something like this, to win the games we are underdog in and then go and play like shit against a bottom team. Very similar to last year and the year before that.

I shouldn’t have trusted them but they sucked me in.

I expect we will win next week and then drop the final game against the Giants and need other results to go our way with Carlton and/or Freo losing their last game or else we finish 9th.

That’s the outcome from this piss poor effort. Finals are not guaranteed and there’s every chance we miss now. We need to win both of our remaining games to be sure of being there and quite frankly we aren’t doing shit if we do make it. Can’t kick straight for goal and just not good enough.

Why do they make us believers and then do something like this?

We were -17 in contested possessions up to 3QT which is very un-Bulldogs like.

I would love to know our tackling efficiency for the first three quarters which the great OG usually provides. Felt like we weren't sticking as much as we should have
I just don’t think we were allowed enough time to get to work in tight. Felt like Adelaide were just happy to easy kick it to the side or chip it along short rather than taking bigger risks after winning a contest.

We’re a team that relies on repeat stoppages when trying to gain momentum and the Crows took that away.

I hope north pants us - i dont want this coaching grp to ever taste success again !
DISGRACEFUL how can anyone justify professional athletes serving this shit up time and time again
Its time to start thinking of the future without this coaching grp and Bevo
Well, drop into a butcher tomorrow morning and buy yourself a heart.

Then have a hard look at yourself.

9.18 says it all.
Soft as butter all round today, no one played well or fought back when things against us. At the game, watched keays run hard into the forward line repeatedly 20-30 metres on his own for the entire game whilst a few of ours stood with heads dropped, hands on hips etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy RD 22 - Exposed by the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back