Preview Rd 24 vs North Melbourne Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You people calling Jackson the worst player in the league are morons ...
We really do eat our own

he is the worst player in the league for discipline, absolute f*cking twit twice gave away free kicks (that resulted in goals) when either in defence or when we had momentum. Need to trade him out badly, offers nothing but a depth position next year.

White bye,bye too and p*ss farmer off also

Unfortunately the tigers couldnt get the 4 in a row happening. It would have been a great boost to the pre season confidence wise.
Now its back to the drawing board and to weed out the players who keep on dragging us back. The brains trust will know who, I am confident. ;)

dont even start the pick debate mate its been done to death. :thumbsdown:

Im stating facts mate... not having a debate.
I wanted us to win just as much as anyone today but now that the season is over I can look at the positives... Pick 12 is better then Pick 18.

And none of our players got injured.

This off season will be the most important cull...hopefully they dont wimp out on the correct calls

To be honest we didn't deserve to win, North played better over the 4 qtrs and we had a good run for no more than a qtr.

cool they north just got gifted the game by our spuds in jackson, farmer, and the big soft teddy bear graham hope they feel fulfilled because im furious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You people calling Jackson the worst player in the league are morons ...
We really do eat our own
He's not, but for someone who's supposed to be an intelligent person he does some absolutely ridiculously stupid things on the field. He gave away that stupid free in front of goals and was lucky the ump missed him walking through the mark earlier. Just does not think sometimes.

As for Farmer, another poor game riddled with fumbles and poor decisions.

I wouldn't put Edwards in that group...always has a crack and imo has been playing his new role as HFF well.

Jackson .....TRADE FOR WHATEVER!

And who are these "spuds" ?

oh i wonder...there is farmer, there is jackson, graham is too soft for afl football, thursfield is spudlike made some costly errors today and all season not as bad the the others though. And finally there is Matt White, has had long enough to prove himself shows he has talent and just disappoints. need i say more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back