Rd 3 Swans Vs Brissie - Live Scoring/Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Mav_87

Debutant
Oct 4, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Ok... I'm sitting in front of the telly waiting for the game to start. Same as last week.. I will throw updates on scores and stats for those not able to watch it. Any questions about player form, etc.. just direct them here during the game and I will try to answer. Im sure there will be other sonline giving game updates also, so hopefully they can join us in this thread!!! :)

I have a question why does the afl website say the game was starting at the same time as Bombers game which is coming up in minutes? Who has it wrong? What time does it start?

Yeah.. that confused me too. Foxtel supposedly is televising it Live at 5pm (after the weagles/freo game) ...

Gameday Live is playing up aswell.. the stats arent updating. It thinks the Western Derby is still in the second quarter, and we are actually 5 min's into the last... or is it just my computer?

So.. according to Foxtel it starts at 5pm Perth time, 8pm Eastern states​

is the swans game on the radio.if so is it on after the western derby??on sen..anyone know??im getting foxtel this week.want to watch every game.

I know this is off topic..... but Pavlich just took a great mark over the shoulders of Hunter just outside the goal square. He's got 5.3 now. I just love the guy...especially when he helps smash the weagles.

Ok.. back to the important game :p

yeh its on sen.freo won.i just moved from rosebud.had foxtel on there.get it back on next week.its shit not being able to watch it.like the commentaters on the radio are good.but nothing beats watching the game.

yeh its on sen.freo won.i just moved from rosebud.had foxtel on there.get it back on next week.its shit not being able to watch it.like the commentaters on the radio are good.but nothing beats watching the game.

Yeah.. damn straight. I havent got foxtel at home, but I work on a minesite up north, and we have about 15 channels up here so its good. Im supposed to be working tonight, but i feel like crap.. coming down with something I think. Sickness came in handy I think :p

Its just starting on fox now.. just going through the pre-game stuff.

:(:( just showed last years last minute goal for Jono Brown :(:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so MAV your in western australia,what made you go for the swans?

2005.. after they beat the eagles...Nah just kidding.. hate bandwagoners (which fuels my distaste for westcoast fans)

It was year 6 (1998) I think... I wasnt really into footy much through school - mainly coz I can't play for shit. Cant remember what round it was, but all I know is that everyone was going for west coast, and me daring to be different went for the swans - who ended up winning. So I started barracking for them. Not a great story but hey!

I didnt really get into it until year 8 - first year highschool. Which is when I really really got into it. I loved watching the likes of Kelly and Plugger running around.

Lol.. check out Brisbanes Banner -

LETS BEAT THE SWANS
AND GO TOTALLY NUTS

wtf?? What a gay-arse banner!

5 minutes in.. Okeefe just got first score to put us up by a goal, but Sydney look to be moving really well. Clean, ealry touches to the likes of Goodes, Kirk and Hall.

Hall unlucky then.. shrugged 2 tackles (one was high) no free given but he gave it off to Okeefe who got the goal.

Micky O!! Great goal, from a great mark right on the behind line. Played on, and goaled over his shoulder. again.. courtesy of some great mobility from Hall. He's lookin at having a great year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 3 Swans Vs Brissie - Live Scoring/Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back