Rd 3 Swans Vs Brissie - Live Scoring/Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to make a note.. Roosy is coaching from the bench again. Personaly, I like it. It gives real one on one contact with the players, and they know in the back of there minds.. if they ____ up, they have to go to bench knowing theeyve got Roosy waiting to give them a serve.

What are everyone elses thoughts?

Bradshaw gets his fourth for the day.. brings the lead back down to 17 for the swans.

Kenelly has gone off with left hamstring tightness.. doiesnt look to serious. Just a massage from the medicos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 QUARTER TIME - SCORES & STATS

Score

Lions - 7.7 - 49
Sydney - 10.6 - 66

Goals

Sydney
2 Goals - Magic, Mcveigh, Moore
1 Goal - Hall, Kirk, Okeefe, Buchanan

Brisbane
4 Goals - Bradshaw
1 Goal - Brown, Henderson, Notting

Key Stats

Sydney
23 possesions for O'keefe, 20 for Kirk, 19 for Mcveigh and C. Bolton, and 18 for Ablett and Mattner.
Goodsey has 16 and is looking ok, 13 for Bird, 10 for Jack, and 9 for Moore.

Brisbane
16 touches for Adcock, 12 for Notting, Charman, Black and Mcdonald, And 10 for Bradhshaw, Rischetelli, lappin and Copeland.

Lions / Swans
Disposals 187 / 300
Hands 64 / 133
Tackles 63 / 47​

ok totally random question but where is Nic Fosdike i totally forgot he played for us a quick shot of McVeigh remind me of fozzy and i havnt seen him...injury???

Fozzyyy... I THINK he was dropped after round 1. For some reason a knee injury rings a bell in the back of my mind.. I dont think theres anything overly serious though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 3 Swans Vs Brissie - Live Scoring/Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back