Game Day Rd 5 - Port in Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannot wait for chappy to swap for Hughes and swaggy for tabs; omeara for Freddy also. That will change the forward line a lot. Until then we are grinding

We’ve dominated inside 50s and Taberner has touched it twice. If there’s an opportunity to take a tactical sub, he’s first to go. He’s getting dominated in the air and is useless once the ball hits the ground
Yeah, agree. Fresh running legs in the middle is always good to keep up the defensive pressure there too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tabs looks like a statue out there. Cooked.

Emmett is ave.

Hughes hack.

Everyone else has been fine. Walters and JOM need to pull their finger out though m.

Yea it’s infuriating.
That said 80% of teams in the league struggle with that last kick into the fwd line
I know it's far easier sitting on the couch saying "Hes open go there!" And they choose a horrible option...but jeez. If we could tidy up half our entries we'd be up but a lot more.

But that wasn't s**t lol.. Noone ahead of the ball outside 50.. he tried evade got caught in good tackle. If he was able to he would of been running into goal 🙄
Agreed. He had nothing to go to and did exactly what I wanted him to do.

I am extremely worried about the our small forward stocks, Walters is cooked and his successors in Switta and Emmett not going to be up to the task.

X-FACTOR needs to be a priority in this years draft.

Been a while since I posted on here, but I had after seeing how bad Hughes is.

Can we drop him and never bring him back up?

we’ve dominated every game we’ve played (except for north), it’s a great sign for the future. the main ingredients are there for success, gets us a couple of clean, clinical players up forward and we’ll destroy the league

great game so far from treacy, serong and pearce of course! hopefully we get some credit finally but doubtful

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back