Rd 6 and the Top 4 is locked in

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats
Swans
Oranges
Baggers

This will be the double chance group at the pointy end this year. Rest of the season is just to determine the also-rans.
You had a big weekend, didn't you fella?

Dont worry though, whatever you ingested will be out of your system soon and you can look back on your statement and smile.

I don’t know how you can watch the Pies 2nd quarter onslaught and think they aren’t capable of going 17-6/18-5 from here.

Lots of teams can play well for a game yes but they also have a little bit of a badge of honour that I like to call “reigning premier”.

I’d take Pies over Swans.

My prediction: 1. Carlton 2. Collingwood 3. Geelong 4. GWS

Dees, Port, Swans all look like they should play finals and I’m happy to round them out in no order as 5-7th.

8th most likely Lions but to be battled out with Dogs, Saints, Bombers, Dockers & Suns capable depending on injury luck, when they play certain opposition etc.

I'm not convinced, as I could easily see Collingwood and/or Melbourne getting in there.

Two very experienced sides who have recently won flags, and who have both played scintillating football at different points this season.

Don't know how you can just dismiss them as also-rans. As a Cats fan, I'd be more worried about facing one of these two in September than some of the others currently in there.

Winner of this weekends Geelong v Carlton game will take the flag. Melbourne team v Sydney team in a GF is a LOL lately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats
Swans
Oranges
Baggers

This will be the double chance group at the pointy end this year. Rest of the season is just to determine the also-rans.

Swans have a pretty difficult draw from here on

Carlton
Cats
Pies
Port away
Brisbane away
Giants twice
Dogs twice
Freo twice
Crows away
Saints away
Bombers away

Not saying we lose them all or anything, but can see the Swans dropping plenty out of that group

Only North, Hawks and Crows @ SCG are fairly bankable wins, I think

Tell you what, I'll give you triple the money, as much as you want to bet, if the top 4 you've listed get up? Locked in, right?

(And I'll take whatever you bet, and lay off 2/3 of it with the bookies at 5.50 (at those prices)
Get Top4? I win
Miss Top4? I win.
Guaranteed money, I love it.)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back