Preview Rd 6. Gold Coast v Adelaide. Metricon, Sat 5:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

hey Coasters - can you share some advice on parking options at/near Metricon? Unfortunately I have to drive so trying to work out the best plan and any help appreciated.
There's paid parking across the road from the stadium where you'll see signs, or there's a free park n ride carpark on Boowaggan Road with a free bus to the from the stadium. I usually do the latter. Only a 5 minute bus trip!

hey Coasters - can you share some advice on parking options at/near Metricon? Unfortunately I have to drive so trying to work out the best plan and any help appreciated.
where are you staying? parking is pretty limited around the stadium. busses run to nerang station, boowaggan road and surfers paradise (not 100% sure on that last one).

I've parked across the road at emerald lakes once or twice, but you've gotta get in really early, gets packed pretty quickly especially with the reserves playing before the game today.

I usually get the bus to and from nerang so I can only share experience with that one. waiting times after the game can be fairly lengthy heading back to nerang station.

Fairly predictable start. Our fringe players making some fundamental errors and Adelaide's experienced players punishing us. Could be a 100 point beating. We have no midfielders and the Adelaide bodies are bigger and stronger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Rd 6. Gold Coast v Adelaide. Metricon, Sat 5:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back