Rd 9 scores and chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went up a whopping 25 places from 989 to 974! LMFAO!

Considering I had a sh1t score of 1922 I'll take that.

Hoping for Gilbee and Ziebell to be ok this week and spud Harvey to play Broughton. :thumbsu:

Will try to not make any trades this week if I have a full team. I hate playing a man down, first time I have ever had to. :eek:

I went up 669 places this week so I am stoked, sitting 1,486 and hoping and can slowly make my way up during the second half of the season as my side starts to take shape!

Jumped 420 places to 865 with 2022 lol. Tooseriouscash league is now ranked numero uno lets go boys, Bigfooty div4 still ranked 4th overall nice work guys

Err, one of them is. The other one is *cough*52nd*cough*. :eek:

Your catching us slowly lol going to storm home in the final few rounds?
Impropmtu has been the key to our rise.Whatever he does everyone else makes sure they do something else = certain points.

I am dry heaving...

weekly ranking over 230k.... FK

my overal ranking has seen my drop by just over 10k.... in the 14k's now.... SHIT FK... SHIT..

overall value of my team has dropped.

Just one one matchup and lost the other...

How to roundup...

grimes bad performance, suban good, both up
drummond great
waite is now cheaper tahn when I brought him in 4 weeks ago.. and may ahve to go
Hurn down heaps so i'm not trading him.. should rebound well though

judd and bartel shit and shitter and both down and suckish performances, killin myself i didn't chose sewell over bartel when i took out ablett

robinson shit performance, hopfully not dropped, only up 11k so just over 205k.
rich down by nearly 7k shit cash cow

cox and mac crap

pav and dedlio SHITHOUSE
fev useless, now down to 362k so too cheap after 54.3k dorp this round to trade and hoefully he will pick up other wise I have a 460k from the start 60pint averager

higgins down in price and injured shit

Franklin im happy with... complete reverse of before... were franklin was the shit part...

Hartlett only reserve to play, and scores better than all bar oneof my midfielders.. infact I would have done better by making him captain.. :(

Your catching us slowly lol going to storm home in the final few rounds?
Impropmtu has been the key to our rise.Whatever he does everyone else makes sure they do something else = certain points.

Actually, from a league ranking point of view we could finish dead last for all I care. I just want the money. :p

(And I'll take more notice of what Impromptu does from now on. ;))

Yes our league fell to 5th.

:( *sniff

Wow we are the No.1 Ranked League...

I'm 13th on the ladder.... :thumbsdown:

This week I'm thinking of some out-side-the-square thinking....LOL...btw I brought Judd in 2 weeks ago - scores 140+ then 60+ hmm

(And I'll take more notice of what Impromptu does from now on. )

LOL I've made a few mistakes and I think I should be about 400+ points...yes hingsight is 20-20..ROFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well u managed to get throught Sunday night without trading JM, so u've made a good start :p

LOL! :p

Just cause I traded in Franklin a few Sundays ago makes me the Sunday trader around here. 99% of the time I stick to the book and trade on Thursday night. :D

I have to admit though I was looking at all the tasty trade options before. Spudrenko > Hurley and Ziebell > O'keefe or Rich > Muston and Spudrenko > to a good defender or Ziebell > ROK.

But then I shutdown SC and walked away. HeeHee! :thumbsu:

Absolutely horror round for me. Lost to Sheeds by TWO points, after posting my lowest score in 3 yrs of SC (mid-1800's). Spent every last cent I had bringing in high-priced recruit, Jarrad Waite...that worked out well!:thumbsdown:

Am already playing zero's, and have Waite, Higgins & Gilbee probably to replace this week, and no funds to replace them with who I want. To top it all off, I play the 2nd strongest team in our league this week, and another loss will send me free-falling down the ladder.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back