Rd 9 scores and chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I scored 2423 and this week I come up with 1692. Interesting.

This is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard!! unbelievable

What did fbdonkey score? Perhaps a fairweather poster :p

wow, hostility. and from a name i've never even seen before!!

if you look i posted my scores last night, then when i got home tonight. I shouldnt have to justify myself to you anyway.

the monday wrap will be back as always tommorow... just might not be too many :D in the thread.

Disagree.

Its called a calculated risk.

His 30K price fall v his 149.

A few teams that have Gary still struggled, as their other positions were affected.

I imagine a shitload of teams will be bringing him in this wek however.

At what cost, counting injries and the like this week.

Think I'll take the 30k drop again this week too.

I still think the decision to trade him out was the right one (for me anyway). I was doing okay with the number of my remaining trades (Ablett out was my 4th trade for the season). With some of the cows taking ages to peak, trading out Ablett was a perfect quick cash injection.

Think I'll take the 30k drop again this week too.

Same.

I still think the decision to trade him out was the right one (for me anyway). I was doing okay with the number of my remaining trades (Ablett out was my 4th trade for the season). With some of the cows taking ages to peak, trading out Ablett was a perfect quick cash injection.

It was for me also.

Allowed me to bring in JBrown, Buddy & Newman. Plus I have near 250k left. 12 trades left.

It was hard to do but worth it.

Gary will be in my side come finals time. :thumbsu:

I still think the decision to trade him out was the right one (for me anyway).
Same here, still very happy with my decision. I traded him for Sewell who has scored 86, 151 and 145 since I got him. Can't complain with that.

I'll get Ablett back either this week or the week after anyway. :thumbsu:

Haha fb you have taken it all out of context i was just having a bit of a play around. If anything i am a fairweather poster lol ;) Ur my bigfooty benchmark seeing as woodyman doesn't contribute as much or as helpful a information as you.

I pulled a 2096. And funnily enough i was 300 odd points behind you before this sound and fell 3 points short of overtaking you this week :D

i'm looking forward to a friendly rivalry for the rest of this year. Perhaps we could share strategies via pm as i'm sure you know a bit more than you post on here. As do i lol. Good luck :)

Haha fb you have taken it all out of context i was just having a bit of a play around. If anything i am a fairweather poster lol ;) Ur my bigfooty benchmark seeing as woodyman doesn't contribute as much or as helpful a information as you.

I admit i do lurk here a lot and do not post often, i am not much of a poster...
I do generaly post in FB's monday wrap thread..

Oh and my round sucked..1887. only 4 over 100... horrible.
hoping to stay top 10

Not much of a poster either but thought I'd add my two-bob's worth to this depressing group hug - averaging 2200+ ... scored 1820. Why? Whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I admit i do lurk here a lot and do not post often, i am not much of a poster...
I do generaly post in FB's monday wrap thread..

Oh and my round sucked..1887. only 4 over 100... horrible.
hoping to stay top 10
Haha woody i have definitely played it like a lurker as you say. I don't like to give away much help as it mite make someone make the right decision which in the end is not what we want haha. With 50k on the line its definitely not a +ev move (for all those poker players out there ;)). But in saying that this forum is very valuable if you intend on doing well. Alot of information and insights to be had. Its great to see how other people are thinking. I like this little community :)

Same here, still very happy with my decision. I traded him for Sewell who has scored 86, 151 and 145 since I got him. Can't complain with that.

I'll get Ablett back either this week or the week after anyway. :thumbsu:

likewise. It was a no-brainer for my situation.

Higgins had a reoccurence this week. Who's to say Gaz's wont flare up again? They are notorious for that.

Not to say I would wish that upon him. I want to stay on the park and win the brownlow. Noone has deserved it more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe this round. Scored 1787, and from reading the last page or so of this thread it sounds like that may be only just below average.

If I can stay in the top 300 I'll be amazed.

I didn't drop out of the top 100 which is a big surprise. Sitting at 76 currently.

Good to see you didn't drop out of the top 10 woodyman.

Went up from 2800 to 1800 with 2010. Very happy with that. My team did really bad this week (I'm sure others did too, but still).

Have a new lock in captain, Leon Davis! Should have captained him this week! :p

Thinking Walker > Wright/Cornelius and Higgins > ROK. Will see how long Higgins out for if any.

i'm looking forward to a friendly rivalry for the rest of this year. Perhaps we could share strategies via pm as i'm sure you know a bit more than you post on here. As do i lol. Good luck :)

i do pm with a few people, but generally only proven posters on this forum.

With 50k on the line its definitely not a +ev move (for all those poker players out there ;)).

Im a poker player and i dont really see it as -ev. the chances of actually winning the 50k are so remote and there is so much luck involved that i dont feel that helping people out on here reduces my equity by a significant amount. Generally the level of analysis on here is fairly superficial anyway.

FB Donkey, PK Le Grand & woodyman.

We might have something for your type (Quality that is) next season.

FB Donkey just keep quiet. :)

i hear ya.

Dropped to 57th overall. No 1 in the top 50 scored worse than i did this week

As I said last week, he looks to have traded Higgins, Ablett and Skipworth already, which may hurt him in the long run if others have been conserving.

I dropped to 500-odd. Depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back