Rd 9 scores and chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
950/12
Not to bad seeing only 1 player has scored over 100 thank god for bloody Neon Leon

11 to go tommorrow just praying they can drag me over 2000

Roo, Buddy,J.Brown,Kosi,Goodes,Power,Fisher,Gilbert,Drummond,Dawson,Chornes

Terrible so far :( 1156/14 with Judd (c) although I got 475/5 tonight. Only 2 players have scored > 100 (Swan 149 and Selwood 109).

8 to go: Goddard, Drummond, Gilbert, Chornes, Kornes, Rich, J Brown and Hartlett.

I'll be lucky to get to 2000.

My son's team (really my second team) is flying!

1412/13 Ablett (c)

I love you Leon!

Goddard
Gilbert
Drummond
Grimes
NDS
Gardiner
Jolly
Riewoldt
Davey

Still to play.

971/14 :thumbsdown:

Rooey (C), Goddard, Fisher, Gilbert, Chad, Power, Sewell and Grimes left to play. Hoping for 1800, will be my first score under 2,100 this year and am sure to have a big slip from 89th overall.:thumbsdown::mad:

Lovett - 122
Selwood - 109
Cox - 97
Newman - 86
Deledio - 81
McIntosh - 80
Pavlich - 80
Chapman - 69
Cooney - 67
Judd (c) - 132
Gibbs - 62
Gilbee - 54
Higgins - 47
Walker - 33

1119/15.
Goddard, Drummond, Cornes, Gilbert, Grimes, Dal'Santo, Power and Franklin left. If they all get their averages then I get 1959. May be able to get to 2000? Looking at some of the scores this doesn't actually seem too bad.....:eek:

1058/12 captain played + Krak:mad: + Cheeney:mad::mad::mad::mad:

very ordinary will need
Roo, Araon Davey,Gardiner, Rich, Boak, Mitchell, Fisher and Grimes to pull a rescue job if they ll get a ton I'm still sub 1900:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Since I brought in my star recruit Chris Newman he has tried to raise a mutiny and scored a paltry 86 NOT HAPPY JANE:mad:

Nominate myself for worst spud team of the week, I challenge anyone to beat this so far:

840/12

I don't think you can top that... heading for 1600 :D

1106/14.

struggling massively. every player except Otten and Suban have scored below avg and those 2 only got 15 above avg each. Judd captain. oh shit:(

1106/14.

struggling massively. every player except Otten and Suban have scored below avg and those 2 only got 15 above avg each. Judd captain. oh shit:(
I feel your pain brother.

We are all struggling.

Except Pedsys 2nd team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1167/15...
3 >100.
I have Goddard (c), Franklin, Grimes, Adcock, Chad Cornes, Drummond, Rich to go..
hopefully push 200, but not likely..
Really wishing i didnt bring Sidebottom in for Mitch brown this week, really stupid trade...

Gia (110) is my only player to score over 100 so far. :thumbsdown:

Waite's injury has killed me this week and really hurts my planned trade of Otten-->Ablett, may need to hold that off for a while.

That's what i thought when i saw my score. :eek: It looks like someone will win the $1,000 weekly prize with a score of about 2,050. ;)

I reckon it'll be someone from outside the top 30K who wins the weekly.

Pulls a 2.4K+ score out of their arse.

Gee, you blokes are making me feel a bit better.

Terrible week - 1069/16

Now ch 10 saying Gilbee possibly out with a fractured leg. Higgins might not come up with OP. Chappy done a digit. Hurn injured? Fev not getting a kick. Followed the madding crowd with Juddy captain too. Petrenko 0 in the backline. It just gets better......

Buddy, ROK, Rich, Chad, Mitchell, P Burg, Grimesy - please turn it on tomorrow to save this shipwreck of a team.:eek:

1022/14.

What a horrible, horrible week.

Shit teams will do well this week as all the good players have been pathetic. No player has scored over 100 yet (other than Judd as he was captain).

HOW CAN I GET THIS SO ****ING WRONG!

975/15 Yep, I have improved on my 55 points average... now up to 65!

all scores above 2000, with all but above 2100... until now.... start the music..

In a time of misery and shame,
In a time of truth and injustice
In a time of hatred and revenge,

one team will turn into shit faster than it all.....

Selwood, Cox and then Deledio on 81 are my best 3 so far.

GOOD
Selwood

BAD
Hurn, waite, higgins, krak, mac, fev, pav, deldio, cox, hmac, gibbs, robinson, judd, captain judd, bartel, grimes

Only thing that is pissing me off even more than the fact that my players all died this weekend... is that I'm going to loose a match to a team I have beatn every week by min 200 points.. Last week he got 1700.

Diff's

Franklin v Riewoldt
Grimes v Rivers from the demons..
Drummond v Cornes
Goddard vs Fisher
0 v 330 point lead

Yes, even if i get 150 points from each of my players left even from grimes, he would only have to average 75 from his players... unlikely...

Hurn injured? Fev not kicking goals, waite out, no one playing, krak out, higgins injured, mac notin, beams not in, will skippy make the squad next week, can't garlett please play, judd being a shitohuse cpatain,

every player i go by dies..

I nearly picked gilbee and that was enough for him to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back