Unofficial Preview Rd1 Richmond v Carlton MCG 7:25pm Thursday 19th March Flag Unfurling²

Remove this Banner Ad

When, in 2058 because this virus ain't vanishing into thin air any time soon.
The way you continue to flaunt you ignorance is really quite impressive.

They are doing this on 130 active cases, it's too far gone now to suddenly allow fans back if it stays at 130 forever. Italy went into lockdown and the numbers exploded even worse than before the lockdown and it's not showing any signs of slowing down.

Get prepared for no fans at any games for 2020 and i'm serious when i say that, for as long the government keeps allowing international flights into this country then this is not going to stop.

PS: worst part is the damn government going to raise prices to recoup losses, ditto the footy clubs and AFL.
I do agree with certain points you make.
Italy handled it badly and have a very old population.
We'll get through it mate.
**** it, just when we are still in our premiership window.

I don't care about the cost, pleased to pay the cost of membership.
Want the money to go directly to our club.
Footy tickets are cheap by global standards.
NFL, NBA ticket starts at $200 AUD I think.
Our players are criminally underpaid by global standards, Ronaldo on $50 million.
If anything I'd rather chuck in an extra 20 bucks or so to help the club out. They will take a massive financial hit over this and I'd feel like a prick if I demanded money back from them .

If anything I'd rather chuck in an extra 20 bucks or so to help the club out. They will take a massive financial hit over this and I'd feel like a prick if I demanded money back from them .

They’ll be fine, the club is in fantastic shape financially. The smaller clubs are the ones who would have to worry

Be ****ed if I am handing over $1300 for nothing.
I have tipped in thousands over the years, as you probably have too.
If we lose four or six games, they can keep all of my money.
But if the season gets cancelled altogether, I'll be asking for my 2021 membership to be already paid for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be f’ed if I am handing over $1300 for nothing.
I have tipped in thousands over the years, as you probably have too.
If we lose four or six games, they can keep all of my money.
But if the season gets cancelled altogether, I'll be asking for my 2021 membership to be already paid for.
That's what John Elliot said. Refunds wont be given this year for any reason, but credits for next season will.

That's what John Elliot said. Refunds wont be given this year for any reason, but credits for next season will.
That's fair enough.
We have $24.4 million in the bank.
We can ride out this storm.

I don't have a super expensive coterie membership but that's why memberships are important, money goes directly to the club to weather the storm.
They will probably have a vaccine by December and can reset.
People will be spending less money on cinemas, concerts, restaurants, travel, etc, so we should have more disposable money.
Hospitality will take a bad hit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Rd1 Richmond v Carlton MCG 7:25pm Thursday 19th March Flag Unfurling²

Remove this Banner Ad

Back