Unofficial Preview Rd1 Richmond v Carlton MCG 7:25pm Thursday 19th March Flag Unfurling²

Remove this Banner Ad

So if fans are not allowed to be around each other for fear of breathing on each other............................................

then why are 44 players allowed to play football when they tackle each other, wipe spit on themselves, wipe sweat, bleed and spit droplets into the air where other players can run through.
Apparently long periods near people is far worse. So they say.

Yup! I reckon it will take some getting used to. It will keep feeling like practice games where you have to pinch yourself...no wait....it's Round 4!!
I don't think it will even get that far mate.

THey wont' play next week mate.
AFL has some time to move more slowly than everyone else.
BY Monday or Tuesday the whole thing wiil be postponed

(just my opinion, no source)
Yeah that’s my belief too.

I don't think it will even get that far mate.

I believe you're right. Given symptoms are almost non existent in children and not too bad for young healthy people that age I think once enough of them get it, they'll probably just get over it and return playing. But who knows. I think you're right that at some point they'll be forced to stop or potentially don't start at all.

Thank goodness this virus didn't strike half way through the year 2017/2019. We have that to be thankful for. Imagine it happened in 2017, "Just our luck" Would have felt like a curse.
At least we have a couple of flags to show for it as annoyng as it is that we are in the premiership window.

Season cancelled you rekon ?
postponed I reckon.
I know Gill is on the nose with a lot, but he is a smart operator.
They will work it out better than any sporting organisation in this country.

I don’t know why they just don’t announce that now then .
They have time on their hands unlike any other sporting body.
They have the whole weekend to be informed and make a call.
This is changing daily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember joking that China probably released it and then before anyone else comes up with something... oh look what we have!

can you imagine!

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Rd1 Richmond v Carlton MCG 7:25pm Thursday 19th March Flag Unfurling²

Remove this Banner Ad

Back