RDFL Thread 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has anybody heard about the Grand Final entertainment for this year.
Half time will not only consist of a dash for cash but something else that will get people talking..

Brian Taylor judging golden goal !

Lancefield Cup being run just not sure what is being used instead of horses maybe Llamas.

Also be on the lookout for the chasers team trying to smuggle beer into the ground (helicopter is the rumour) with a look alike as Sharpy.

I was there from the end of the U18s onwards. Thought Riddell's reserves were exceptional against a pretty good side, especially against the wind and they should give Woodend-Hekset a run for their money. Although if the Hawks can reproduce their home and away season form ... look out.

Thanks Matt for that one sentence! Seniors get 500 pages, under 18's get 300 pages and the poor old ressies are the forgotten. Who keeps these "fantastic" senior teams going all season. Being only 2 ressie games last week I would of thought a bit more exposure for these kids and blokes that toil all year most of them since Jan or Feb. reserve Grand finals are just as important to these players and helpers as the seniors. How about a little recognition!!!!. maybe I and some others around the comp can give you a bit of a hand next season Matt?

Lancefield Cup being run just not sure what is being used instead of horses maybe Llamas.

Also be on the lookout for the chasers team trying to smuggle beer into the ground (helicopter is the rumour) with a look alike as Sharpy.

with the fun police out in force at this yrs gf smuggling imported beers into the ground may be a little hard , perhaps a bit of underground tunnelling may have to be used ????

Has anybody noticed that there is a possibility that we could have a Reserve and Senior grand final with the same teams playing in both. How long has it been that a side has actually played in the Reserves without topping up with senior players that qualify. Last year the Roos had a couple, the year before it was Centrals, who was it the year before that?

The Dash for cash will also be including an umpire running this year

Thanks Matt for that one sentence! Seniors get 500 pages, under 18's get 300 pages and the poor old ressies are the forgotten. Who keeps these "fantastic" senior teams going all season.

how bout working harder and getting a guernsey in the 1's.:thumbsu:

Does anybody know if the RDFL Umpire of the Year will be umpiring the RDFL prelim on saturday or will our best be yet again sent elsewhere.
Did the umpires decide that they will not post appointments for finals on their website?

Sorry about not writing much about the reserves fellas. It's not that I don't care its just I really can't be giving accurate information. I haven't followed the magoos this season because I've been sidelined with injury, and lets face it, its a very ugly brand of footy we get to see in the H&A season.

Sorry about not writing much about the reserves fellas. It's not that I don't care its just I really can't be giving accurate information. I haven't followed the magoos this season because I've been sidelined with injury, and lets face it, its a very ugly brand of footy we get to see in the H&A season.

i wouldnt have thought that the brand of footy that was played on saturday was ugly?, the roos smashed us, to their credit they played good footy, plus WH losing one game and a percentage of over 400 couldnt to to ugly to watch could it???

understand it a bit harder to write about the 2's game due to so many players being up and down, but surely there could have been some news to report.

who is the writer for the record???? they seemed to give a good insight to the game last week - players to watch, ect ect

its quite easy tyo report for the seniors and 18's becuase you only really have to comment on the players who are regulars, who are the gun players in the teams, but im sure if you put your brain to it matty you can come up with something to entertain the posters here that wait all week for your views........................................

Has anybody noticed that there is a possibility that we could have a Reserve and Senior grand final with the same teams playing in both. How long has it been that a side has actually played in the Reserves without topping up with senior players that qualify. Last year the Roos had a couple, the year before it was Centrals, who was it the year before that?

2003 Romsey won both Seniors and Reserves flags and in 2005 Romsey lost both flags. I think that was the last time a paticular side had both teams in, I could be wrong. The last time both teams in the Seniors and Reserves had the same teams playing I couldn't tell you.

2003 Romsey won both Seniors and Reserves flags and in 2005 Romsey lost both flags. I think that was the last time a paticular side had both teams in, I could be wrong. The last time both teams in the Seniors and Reserves had the same teams playing I couldn't tell you.

diggers had both in last year, lost both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2001 kilmore won both seniors and reserves.

Where are the Roo people- IMS,Trublue,Mongrel, Carnthepup23(onlyjoking), - awfully quite out there. Mongrel i see you posted a few days ago but whats going on or are you preparing for the finals.

Where are the Roo people- IMS,Trublue,Mongrel, Carnthepup23(onlyjoking), - awfully quite out there. Mongrel i see you posted a few days ago but whats going on or are you preparing for the finals.

just laying low ballsy. i dont want to retire this weekend.im hoping for one more game.:thumbsu:

The past 2 weeks I have been unable to witness any of the senior finals (except Diggers v Romsey) .I am so looking forward to this Saturday ,firstly with Burra 18s ,then to watch from the sideline with a Beer in Hand ,which is hard 4 us Trainers to do during the year.Looking forward to Senior final ,if it is anything like last year Macedon might need to turn the lights on.:D:D:D

the llama lancefield cup field

llama jockey odds
1:rusty sherriffs badge d.bonicci 3-1
2:chocolate starfish p.podbury 4-1
3:goo cubicle s.choate 5-1
4:lordoftheflieseyes r.dowling 6-1
5:ima licking windows m.nicholls 9-1
6:hershey highway d.salpietro 16-1
7:endagered species a.iccley 29-1
8:eek:neinthepinkoneinthestink n.sharpe 31-1
9:camel toe s.mc cartney 50-1
10:runucantrun i.semmens 198-1
11:bring out the gimp m.jensen 250-1
12:chaffing g.spencer 1001-1

distance 800m
expect to see ima licking windows andhershey highway take the early lead with lordoftheflieseyes and goo cubicle sitting just off the pace, camel toe will be wearing blinkers for the first time and should gain valuable expierence from the run,oneinthepinkoneinthestink resuming after a lenghty spell at ollie mathews flagstaff farm and should go well fresh ,endagered species is a good each way bet at juicy odds has been carving it up in the lead up races and is in good form although jump in class a queary but with the big "jaffa cake" aboard expect to see a lot of smart decisions during crucial times of the race and it will see him right up there with the place getters. runucantrun may have run his race 3wks ago in the golden knob mile , a fustrating llama with poor decision making by its jockey i.semmens at crucial times costing it good runs home in the straight, bring out the gimp only in the race to make up numbers mangely old llama well past its time and with a jockey on board older than jesus expect him to finish well back at the rear just wear he likes it some would say , chocolate starfish likes to hang at the rear along with stablemate rusty sherriffs badge and at the turn expect to see these two turns on the jets and cruise past the field with the latter finishing stronger to win by a short half soon to be mocoson. look for a first at the innuagural running of the cup with chaffing along with his jockey both have been in a very good paddock and expect to see the strains of those times during the race when chaffing is lapped in the short race !

with halftime entertainment like that the rdfl will be able to put a roof on over its new ground as gate takings will be massive !!!

llama jockey odds

distance 800m
expect to see ima licking windows andhershey highway take the early lead with lordoftheflieseyes and goo cubicle sitting just off the pace, camel toe will be wearing blinkers for the first time and should gain valuable expierence from the run,oneinthepinkoneinthestink resuming after a lenghty spell at ollie mathews flagstaff farm and should go well fresh ,endagered species is a good each way bet at juicy odds has been carving it up in the lead up races and is in good form although jump in class a queary but with the big "jaffa cake" aboard expect to see a lot of smart decisions during crucial times of the race and it will see him right up there with the place getters. runucantrun may have run his race 3wks ago in the golden knob mile , a fustrating llama with poor decision making by its jockey i.semmens at crucial times costing it good runs home in the straight, bring out the gimp only in the race to make up numbers mangely old llama well past its time and with a jockey on board older than jesus expect him to finish well back at the rear just wear he likes it some would say , chocolate starfish likes to hang at the rear along with stablemate rusty sherriffs badge and at the turn expect to see these two turns on the jets and cruise past the field with the latter finishing stronger to win by a short half soon to be mocoson. look for a first at the innuagural running of the cup with chaffing along with his jockey both have been in a very good paddock and expect to see the strains of those times during the race when chaffing is lapped in the short race !

with halftime entertainment like that the rdfl will be able to put a roof on over its new ground as gate takings will be massive !!!

busy day at work mate??? lol, hope endangered and species are 2 different llamas cos the ice man will need a steed for each of his genourously sized cheeks

llama jockey odds

distance 800m

How you gunna get M Nicholls to saddle up pal ? I believe he is permanently attached to Matt Robertsons leg, dry humping it like a randy beagle !

Let's not get ahead of ourselves Halffull. And tell your smart arse mate Omni wanna Be that I know people who know people.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back