RDFL Thread 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Matt have you heard any more of the propossed super leauge concept comming from
our near leauges ? Ben-FL and BFL .

1) Do you think it could work ?

2) What sort of money would clubs need to survive ?

3) With the intro-duction of HD channels sell the leauges rights to ( i:e ch 10 ) Vic.

4) Did you see my concept for RDFL ( super leauge ) ?

What you think ?

Just came back from my two week holiday with my family and just found out who is coaching down at the cattery .NOT HAPPY

Why is that donegal?
I heard its Brendan Lee, with hes assistant Adam Jonhstone. Sounds like it would be pretty handy get for the cats if its true. Not so good news for my boys up the road. Never good to see a captain leave. Will Jonno play or just coach?

Any idea lads when a fixture usually comes out?

I spoke to Scott McCartney last week and he was working on it. Normally they do up a draft and send it out to clubs to review and get feedback. It should be a fairly tight one this year as Easter is later than usual and Queens Birthday weekend and Interleague weekend. I'm led to believe that no more Sunday games will be scheduled, except for the traditional Romsey v Lancefield matches. However, there is scope for clubs to nominate to have Sunday matches and it will of course depend on umpire availability etc.

OK girls, i will give you names after the w/end just to make sure the information is spot on, not inuendo like most of the so called mail that has been posted by (i know) as i have made a call today and your mail is crap.
come on big mouth the king an i are still waiting wheres the names

Riddell will be as strong in 09 as this year. Some very good players heading to play under Matt. Percell, Codd, Petman, Kega and Simon Wittle have all played good football at a higher level. Also 2 Werribee players to follow Matt will make them a stand out again.

I spoke to Scott McCartney last week and he was working on it. Normally they do up a draft and send it out to clubs to review and get feedback. It should be a fairly tight one this year as Easter is later than usual and Queens Birthday weekend and Interleague weekend. I'm led to believe that no more Sunday games will be scheduled, except for the traditional Romsey v Lancefield matches. However, there is scope for clubs to nominate to have Sunday matches and it will of course depend on umpire availability etc.

grand final?

Riddell will be as strong in 09 as this year. Some very good players heading to play under Matt. Percell, Codd, Petman, Kega and Simon Wittle have all played good football at a higher level. Also 2 Werribee players to follow Matt will make them a stand out again.
hey king is simon wittle the one that played at oak park and essendon reserves if so he is a gun that runs hard at the ball

hey king is simon wittle the one that played at oak park and essendon reserves if so he is a gun that runs hard at the ball

Yeah - think he won a flag with Oak Park. He will be very good in the RDFL. Anyone thinking Riddell will slip should start to think again.

Any word from slyone?

I hope the influx of out of towners does not affect the local supporter base then ! :rolleyes:

I hope the influx of out of towners does not affect the local supporter base then ! :rolleyes:

Not so much out of towners.. All local Sunbury boys... Well most of them... Not sure about Wittle... But the rest are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee that's a big call considering the "out of towners going to the lions"
All the boy's mentioned (except whittle) are from Sunbury and have good mates that are playing with the bombers, so hopefully the crowds that watched us this year (which are a lot bigger than the ones where your going") get behind us as we go for "Back to Back" again.

"RIDDELL'S CREEK BOMBERS" 2nd pre-season training session this Wed 26th Nov at 6:00pm at the Bombers ground. Light session followed by a B.B.Q and some beers, come meet new senior coach Matt 'Demon' Power and the rest of the boy's.
All player's (new and past) and supporter's make sure you come down for look at the 'Bombers of 09' Hope to see you all there.

All the boy's mentioned (except whittle) are from Sunbury and have good mates that are playing with the bombers, so hopefully the crowds that watched us this year (which are a lot bigger than the ones where your going") get behind us as we go for "Back to Back" again.

i thought whittle live down in sunbury

i thought whittle live down in sunbury
Not too sure mate, I was only going on what 'It's my show' was saying about him. From what I have heard is that he can sure play and will cover the other boy's leaving no worries.

Its really not a call on my behalf champ when I use the term "hope" is it ?

I would also like to add (given your comments) that I would HOPE it would not affect Sunbury's supporter base also........ which if you are correct - are smaller, then perhaps it may contribute to that issue perhaps ?

Moreover, let me wish you & the Bombers good luck in the Quest for "Back to Back" in 09 pal. :thumbsu:

Romsey had their first run tonight and great to see 39 :thumbsu:on the track, things are slowly looking up for the redbacks, with there juniors in place and now the seniors, great for the club and the people who have put in a lot of hard work over the the last few months, a number of new faces with the new recruits also some old ones great to see LOVE THE CLUB;) LOVE THE JUMPER :cool: JUNIORS AND SENIORS:thumbsu:

Yeah - think he won a flag with Oak Park. He will be very good in the RDFL. Anyone thinking Riddell will slip should start to think again.

Any word from slyone?

The Whittle name was always connected to Coburg Saints EDFL,Then moved around within other clubs in the same league.All were very good players.(Ball magnets)

Sorry boys, RDO yesterday. Thanks Kings, just what was stated last week.

OK girls, i will give you names after the w/end just to make sure the information is spot on, not inuendo like most of the so called mail that has been posted by (i know) as i have made a call today and your mail is crap.
still waiting for the names of the players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back