RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johny Baker is now a Sunbury Kanger apparently!!

Know a reason why goat? Geez this club hopping amongst each other is getting outa control hey. Id understand if it was young Carroll or the Housey's - gotta be more to it, why not Romsey wasn't he Redback junior?

Know a reason why goat? Geez this club hopping amongst each other is getting outa control hey. Id understand if it was young Carroll or the Housey's - gotta be more to it, why not Romsey wasn't he Redback junior?

Housey is assistant coach at romsey to pedo i beleive. And Nathan Carroll will probably follow id imagine. As for John Baker, Yes he is now with the Kangaroos. There seems to be no rules with poaching anymore. Some of my best players have been offered huge sums of money to go to rival clubs in the RDFL. The only thing you can do nowadays is secure all your required players and join in the hunt for everyone elses it seems. I think we will see lots of Tigers heading to Romsey and Riddell.

Born and bred in Lancefield though.

Dont worry about that boys. Dyer has a few of his old scouts training with him. ex romsey,ex lancefield and ex bendigo boys all putting in the hard yards at Kanga town! boys been hard at it for 3 weeks now.Add a few good players returning from injury,Im sure Deano and the Doc will have big smiles on thier dials at the moment!!!!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D

Dont worry about that boys. Dyer has a few of his old scouts training with him. ex romsey,ex lancefield and ex bendigo boys all putting in the hard yards at Kanga town! boys been hard at it for 3 weeks now.Add a few good players returning from injury,Im sure Deano and the Doc will have big smiles on thier dials at the moment!!!!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D

looks like things are looking good at Kanga town, so what other players have left to go to rival clubs

Housey is assistant coach at romsey to pedo i beleive. And Nathan Carroll will probably follow id imagine. As for John Baker, Yes he is now with the Kangaroos. There seems to be no rules with poaching anymore. Some of my best players have been offered huge sums of money to go to rival clubs in the RDFL. The only thing you can do nowadays is secure all your required players and join in the hunt for everyone elses it seems. I think we will see lots of Tigers heading to Romsey and Riddell.

My understanding is nothing is signed yet but a few Romsey boys have confirmed they have been in talks with a few boys from Lancefield and other clubs for that matter.

Think you will find Nathan Carroll may have committed with Shane Geddes at Melton South.

Just for the record moving forward gents lets make a ruling just to prevent to much garbage being talked over summer about players coming and going.

Rumours/speculation

This means that they haven't physically put pen to paper or have spoken with club or initial contact has been made. They can be training with the club and participating however nothin is in concrete.

Committed/confident is a hand shake agreement and where the finer details are waiting to be sorted. This means moneytry values and terms have been discussed and therefore perhaps waiting to be sorted at a later stage

Signed means pen to paper, the players name and date has been put on a clearance and a club contract has been signed.

Cheers Chuck

is that really you DOC????????:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Sorry pal not interested :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

No dramas fella's but no need to reply then.
Is every side back into training prior to christmas? Haven't heard much out of broadford either, wat are their chances of climbing up the ladder and in terms of recruits and departures?

Can u give us an idea gazza on who all these playerss are .

I Have trained every night and havent seen any such bendigo or romsee players. Leave the spruiking to wallan i say.

Spot on mate sick and tired hearing about wallan, Yes we know wallan you guys have recruited big heaps on the track best coach and will win the flag in 2011 happens every year.

I know no one is intersted but i want to clarify a few things.
We will not win the flag next year. We have recruited a couple of players so far but I wouldn't say we have recruited heaps and on paper we wont have a better side talent wise then last year but it will be more commited.
We don't have the best coach cause he has never coached a game of seniors so he is unproven.

WHITEHEARTLANE, you say you are sick of wallan people talking themselves up every year, well i beleive its not wallan people talking themselves up, it's other people on here talking us up yaer after year and for an example of that, go and look at some of your post from pre season last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know no one is intersted but i want to clarify a few things.
We will not win the flag next year. We have recruited a couple of players so far but I wouldn't say we have recruited heaps and on paper we wont have a better side talent wise then last year but it will be more commited.
We don't have the best coach cause he has never coached a game of seniors so he is unproven.

WHITEHEARTLANE, you say you are sick of wallan people talking themselves up every year, well i beleive its not wallan people talking themselves up, it's other people on here talking us up yaer after year and for an example of that, go and look at some of your post from pre season last season.

Well said I do get sucked in this time of year, what recruits have clubs picked up

Maybe there's some truth to all this Wallan hype. Ducked in for a look last night and there woulda been close to 75 bodies on Greenhill Reserve, admittedly the netball girls had joined in with the session, but even if there were 20-25 netballers there still woulda been close to 50 footballers out there . . . . including several Kilmore lads :thumbsu:

Maybe there's some truth to all this Wallan hype. Ducked in for a look last night and there woulda been close to 75 bodies on Greenhill Reserve, admittedly the netball girls had joined in with the session, but even if there were 20-25 netballers there still woulda been close to 50 footballers out there . . . . including several Kilmore lads :thumbsu:
care to name them doona?:p

any news out of romsey who they have recruited yet??

I hear that there were around 5 or 6 new faces at their first run last week. A couple from other RDFL clubs and a couple from the big smoke including a bloke from the Bullants by the name of Sean Austin.

Don't know about the hype Doona, I'm hearing that non of the Netballers spewed, however the same can't be said for the Footballers! lol

I hear that there were around 5 or 6 new faces at their first run last week. A couple from other RDFL clubs and a couple from the big smoke including a bloke from the Bullants by the name of Sean Austin.

Austin wasn't the worst thru the Bullants VFL finals campaign. Maybe he'll nominate Romsey as his club.

any news out of romsey who they have recruited yet??

Also, according to their website, they have signed Matthew Davidson from Bairnsdale and his brother Nathan from Murrumbeena. 128 goals last year from Matthew and 70 odd from Nathan. Apparently Nathan played for SFL against RDFL and went alright. Matthew part of the Vic Country side that played in the Australian Champs in ACT.

pretty sure it was colliss, keenan an robertson

Can anyone from the bombers confirm that leigh irwin is high on the radar. unofficial reports claim that the former tiger star has been offered close to 1000 a match to join the reigning premiers????? rumour perhaps, but i was told this by a new recruit at bomberland who is very close with mr irwin !!!!!!!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back