RDFL Thread 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any truth to the rumour of kilmore NOT fielding 18s??

Wouldn't think so - coach is a cracking fella who will carry on the good work put in place by Nath Phillips, in fact I'd have them ranked in the 2nd-4th bracket behind Wallan

Wouldn't think so - coach is a cracking fella who will carry on the good work put in place by Nath Phillips, in fact I'd have them ranked in the 2nd-4th bracket behind Wallan
Great news, Cant wait for the game to begin round 1, 2-4 bracket i know of desmond being a gun and sheilds i think being alright. all the better players from the team last year were top age,also from what ive seen the 16s werent to flash last year.

Scrolling through the clearances and noticed J. Davies from Diggers is off to Macedon a very good get by the Cats it would appear. Very handy footballer

Yes i think it might be true, finding it hard to get a team together and also a few playing at Assumption and 3 to 4 could play in the 1s. We also picked up another craigieburn player trained monday night looked really good. Might have to change Kilmores name to Kilburn.

Yes i think it might be true, finding it hard to get a team together and also a few playing at Assumption and 3 to 4 could play in the 1s. We also picked up another craigieburn player trained monday night looked really good. Might have to change Kilmores name to Kilburn.
Obviously with Jayco's previous playing history @ Craigieburn he was always going to bring a few mates along.
  • Daniel 'Robdog' Robinson hasnt played for a while but is a big lad and used to go alright.
  • The Gordon brothers can obviously play a bit (Brent is an absolute gun)
  • Broomy will go alright if they can keep him out of the red lion and keep his clothes on.
  • Abela used to be handy in the 18's/magoos when he was @ C'burn but has been @ Thomastown for a while so i havent seen him play.
  • Macka McPhee is a good 2's player and could step up when needed as is Josh Robertson (both x C'burners)
Who are the other c'burn lads training up there?

Obviously with Jayco's previous playing history @ Craigieburn he was always going to bring a few mates along.
  • Daniel 'Robdog' Robinson hasnt played for a while but is a big lad and used to go alright.
  • The Gordon brothers can obviously play a bit (Brent is an absolute gun)
  • Broomy will go alright if they can keep him out of the red lion and keep his clothes on.
  • Abela used to be handy in the 18's/magoos when he was @ C'burn but has been @ Thomastown for a while so i havent seen him play.
  • Macka McPhee is a good 2's player and could step up when needed as is Josh Robertson (both x C'burners)
Who are the other c'burn lads training up there?

I think his name is something diss looked really good Monday night

North Footscray Football Club are seeking an opponent for a practice match on Saturday, 2nd April.

The Devils won the flag in Division 2 of the WRFL in 2010.

3 games - 18's, Reserves and Seniors. Our ground is available.

Feel free to private message me or contact coach David Battistella on 0407 884 634 for more information.

North Footscray Football Club are seeking an opponent for a practice match on Saturday, 2nd April.

The Devils won the flag in Division 2 of the WRFL in 2010.

3 games - 18's, Reserves and Seniors. Our ground is available.

Feel free to private message me or contact coach David Battistella on 0407 884 634 for more information.

The Sunbury Kangaroos are looking to put together a twilight game on that date at Boardman reserve Sunbury if that suits red devil??? Maybe start the under 18s off at midday,followed by the reserves and seniors. inbox me if that suits

Oh $hit thats a shame if true, thought numbers looked ok the times Id snuck in for a peak. If this is in fact the case then Wallan could be home already in the "three's" . . . . . can someone give me a "here here" if they agree

The Sunbury Kangaroos are looking to put together a twilight game on that date at Boardman reserve Sunbury if that suits red devil??? Maybe start the under 18s off at midday,followed by the reserves and seniors. inbox me if that suits

Keen to play at home Mongrel, as the other two practice matches are away. Thanks anyway.

I have heard this to. Saw the local soccer team having sign-ups in Wallan on Saturday, and the coach mentioned that they are moving from Sunday to Saturday games. Adding that they were going to lose boys who'd played both, but received a call from one lad saying he'd been turned away...no U18's this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard this to. Saw the local soccer team having sign-ups in Wallan on Saturday, and the coach mentioned that they are moving from Sunday to Saturday games. Adding that they were going to lose boys who'd played both, but received a call from one lad saying he'd been turned away...no U18's this season.
Yeah mate i know a few of the boys playing at the rangers. theyre a bit older and wouldnt be 18s anyway.

How do many of the RDFL fans think Riddell FC will go next Sunday March 6 @ the BOAGS Preseason Invitational?
It will be great to have them have a good crack at the $5K cash & prizes.

Who are some of their players to watch out for?

How do many of the RDFL fans think Riddell FC will go next Sunday March 6 @ the BOAGS Preseason Invitational?
It will be great to have them have a good crack at the $5K cash & prizes.

Who are some of their players to watch out for?
Riddell will not win a game they will get shit on.:footy:

The RDFL season is around the corner, anyone want to have a crack at a ladder, players to watch out for, comp medal, goal kicking, young stars ect

Bit of a wisper going around robbo will be heading back to tocumwal bloods, hence why no contract has been signed with wallan:eek: anybody wish to share any more info big loss to wallan if true:)

Bit of a wisper going around robbo will be heading back to tocumwal bloods, hence why no contract has been signed with wallan:eek: anybody wish to share any more info big loss to wallan if true:)
will have to get another clearance as has allready been cleared to wallan

clearance will not be a problem for the bloods and robbo as no contract has been signed:D

This guy does this every year, god we are in March and he still doesn’t know what he wants to do.
i hear Wallan couldnt care if he goes as he hasnt been training, wounder why Kilmore told him to p*** off,

Im a little upset with the news coming from the wallanfnc camp that reserves and senior players will not be able to consume any alcohol untill 1 hour after they play. Not that i condone getting pissed at the footy but being a clubman at another club who relies on every cent we make over the bar to get our club on the field every week we need that money, As wallanfnc is not a really strong supported team when playing away i wonder where we can make up the money when we host them at home. As the reserve and senior players will more then likley just go home for a frothy then wait 1 hour it makes things look pretty dimm, please someone from wallanfnc tell me this is not true and the commitee as thought this process through as the repercussions would be very very painful for every club that host you at there home grounds

So the coaching and training staff are looking at implementing best practice into the players recovery after the game. Sounds like a smart plan to ensure your players get injuries treated and the maximum recovery they can before training on the Tuesday.

The players will no doubt be having some drinks after a game and the reserves whilst watching the seniors.

If you would say which club you are involved with (which is missing from your post) maybe the players could have an extra drink for you on that day!!

So the coaching and training staff are looking at implementing best practice into the players recovery after the game. Sounds like a smart plan to ensure your players get injuries treated and the maximum recovery they can before training on the Tuesday.

The players will no doubt be having some drinks after a game and the reserves whilst watching the seniors.

If you would say which club you are involved with (which is missing from your post) maybe the players could have an extra drink for you on that day!!

The club im involved with is irrellavent to this topic! Now that you have confirmed the best practice into the players recovery! thanks for that because i forgot that football has been played for the last 100 years, I would hope all other RDFL clubs will not boycott the wallanfnc and still support your team and buy your drinks so you can field a team without eating into any of your profits! But hey anything to get the jump on other clubs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back