RDFL Thread - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on the rumour about Tarrent signing with Diggers? Could be another massive coup for the RDFL. Can anyone confirm?

Anyone on the rumour about Tarrent signing with Diggers? Could be another massive coup for the RDFL. Can anyone confirm?

Lol , its on the kdfl website he's going to violet town & also read it on another leagues forum he's going there(think it was wrfl) . Love this time of year a million rumours fly around in every league & maybe 1 might be true. Hope it's true be great for the league , BUT seriously doubt it.

Lol , its on the kdfl website he's going to violet town & also read it on another leagues forum he's going there(think it was wrfl) . Love this time of year a million rumours fly around in every league & maybe 1 might be true. Hope it's true be great for the league , BUT seriously doubt it.
I was not convinced. At least with Bazza he had a strong connection with Broady.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not seeing ghosts, there was a post, but I asked it be removed.

I had the pleasure of getting out to see the mighty Tigers train last night and super excited by the level of enthusiasm and energy that the players on the track have showcased.. Lancefield seem to be on the right track and could not be more excited about where they are headed.. nice to see Collo out there too!

See in the local paper that Kilmore start training tomorrow night when does Wallan start? Dont think I've ever seen a quote in a paper about peeing in blokes pockets but the kilmore coach said thats one thing he wont do thought it was a good one, nice and honest.

See in the local paper that Kilmore start training tomorrow night when does Wallan start? Dont think I've ever seen a quote in a paper about peeing in blokes pockets but the kilmore coach said thats one thing he wont do thought it was a good one, nice and honest.
We also start tomorrow night Cal. Please feel free to come down & say g'day!

Chris Tarrant has reneged on a hand shake agreement to play at Violet Town in 2013, which mind you was to the tune of a 7k sign on and 2k a game. Informing the KDFL club that he has committed to a metro club for 2013, however he didn’t rule out down the track. Explaining to the Towners that the reason is he has a desire to play with a former team mate and the opportunity won't present itself again. So he could possibly line up with Diggers Rest if they have coin to spend. However, Brodie Holland at Marby is said to be pushing hard for his mate to lion up with the Lions.

Brett Thornton is also said to be talking to a club in your league to after pulling out of playing at GV club Mooroopna? Could be a fair signing for a club chasing a backman.

Chris Tarrant has reneged on a hand shake agreement to play at Violet Town in 2013, which mind you was to the tune of a 7k sign on and 2k a game. Informing the KDFL club that he has committed to a metro club for 2013, however he didn’t rule out down the track. Explaining to the Towners that the reason is he has a desire to play with a former team mate and the opportunity won't present itself again. So he could possibly line up with Diggers Rest if they have coin to spend. However, Brodie Holland at Marby is said to be pushing hard for his mate to lion up with the Lions.

Brett Thornton is also said to be talking to a club in your league to after pulling out of playing at GV club Mooroopna? Could be a fair signing for a club chasing a backman.

I reckon Thornton would be a more than handy forward also!!!!!

Sorry to hear it if the information is accurate.

Don't be sorry Blueboy, it's disappointing indeed for the young blokes who look up to him, but in light of everything that's transpired over Shane's two years at Kilmore he's still given the club top service (2 b&f's) and now heads back to join his mates coming off pretty good form in 2012.
I for one hopes that Jayco, and all those lads I got to meet over the last 12 months have cracking years of football and help get their club straight back up into the top division of the EDFL.

Plenty of clubs chasing a backman or two, but assume he'd be sought as a possible replacement for Sonaghan if the young gun opts to play a better standard again???

I think I better put this in perspective a little. I think it went something like .... yeh we'll lose a few players and we'll add a few too. I'm not going to focus on those who wont be here, I'd rather worry about those who want to be with us. I'm not one to stroke ego's or pi$$ (they put pee) in blokes pockets, I know it's cost me footballers over the years but that just isn't who I am.

I did also throwing a cheeky one in there about howI cant believe much club hopping usually goes on within the RDFL but it didnt get a run. Luckily as for the first time in a while there hasn't been any talk of clubs ringing rival clubs players ..... or has it just not made it to here yet :) ???

AFL draft tonight and lots of talk on o'rourke and plowman going top 3, no matter where they go this is further testament to the rdjfl and rdfl as a competition to breed and develop draftees. With guthrie, markworth, Sheridan And Kennedy also going in recent years the league is showing everyone you want a chance to play in a good competition to have a pathway to get to the highest level of footy then this is definitely right up there. Competition continues to grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back