RDFL Thread - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is extremely easy to sit behind your computer screen and declare how simple a process should be. The issue is ongoing and will be communicated when a resolution is reached.
It may not be the personally penned letter that some of you seem to feel entitled to, but something will come out.

Oh, and it won't be a note by note description on the league website..

How are all teams travelling at the moment gents? Any word around by way of recruits etc?

All we seem to hear this time of the year, is the eastern sides spruiking whats going on at their clubs. I find their waffle quite amusing actually as they NEVER seem to make an impact during the season proper !

All we seem to hear this time of the year, is the eastern sides spruiking whats going on at their clubs. I find their waffle quite amusing actually as they NEVER seem to make an impact during the season proper !
Think you must have been reading this waffle on a different forum to this one Loot King, or have you just
thrown the hook out to see what bites you will get.

Think you must have been reading this waffle on a different forum to this one Loot King, or have you just
thrown the hook out to see what bites you will get.
From what I've read so far no one has really been talking themselves up at all. In fact everyone has been quite reserved.

this is almost the single most ridiculous thing ive ever read on bigfooty :p but wittmer has not played anywhere for about 8 seasons and hes the great white hope. hes old washed up injury prone and definitely not interested in football anymore.

on a side note if he did play where would broadford hide all these distinct dinosaurs?
Van what are your movements this year? running around again locally or plying your trade elsewhere?

Talk specifics?

Wallan, Kilmore and Broadford are shit ! And even if they all merged to form a club called Walmorford they would still be crap ! They will all finish near the bottom of the ladder........... Again !
Specific enough for you ?
And here is a question for you.
Which side/s will they finish above and why ???

Van what are your movements this year? running around again locally or plying your trade elsewhere?

broman im playing down at eltham panters in NFL divvy 1 this year, i needed to get out of the rdfl and kilmore for the own good for my footy i love the club back home but i need a fresh start with a new bunch of faces and to be able to train every night is great (havent been able to train last 2-3 seasons working in melb) i wish all the boys back home the best. Looking forward to running around in the red and black and having a decent crack in a good league

Wallan, Kilmore and Broadford are shit ! And even if they all merged to form a club called Walmorford they would still be crap ! They will all finish near the bottom of the ladder........... Again !
well i think you've been pretty direct there. hopefully those sides can prove you wrong and can get up the ladder and push for finals either this year or next.

Ha ha tell us what you really think. Hopefully you's stronger mobs (assuming your a gun from one of them) hurry up and get Melton South and Kyneton in and then it will go back to two divisions like many want, and then those that feel more worthy won have to associate with the "shit" as you put it.

Ha ha tell us what you really think. Hopefully you's stronger mobs (assuming your a gun from one of them) hurry up and get Melton South and Kyneton in and then it will go back to two divisions like many want, and then those that feel more worthy won have to associate with the "shit" as you put it.
Are south looking to move back. Kyneton should definitely try to come in 2014.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha tell us what you really think. Hopefully you's stronger mobs (assuming your a gun from one of them) hurry up and get Melton South and Kyneton in and then it will go back to two divisions like many want, and then those that feel more worthy won have to associate with the "shit" as you put it.[/quote

Doona2 - Baysixer has a brother.

Are south looking to move back. Kyneton should definitely try to come in 2014.

Nah dont think so, more just pushing the topic that many seem keen on getting it back to two tiers.

Certainly NOT a "crisis" meeting. You will find that some very good people put there hands up (where others did not) for some particular roles. These people now have much more important issues in there lives that they must deal with. Not my place to divulge exactly what the issues are. I wish them all the best - hope everything works out.
You will find all is good at the BFNC the meeting is only a formality in line with the Clubs Constitution.

Still waiting for a result regarding the after siren debacle at the 2012 Grand-final Sunbury V Romsey Pathetic behavior displayed by certain individuals, - who was the RDFL Investigator? Inspector CLOUSEAU .

(I love sensationalism too:))
Heard from a reliable source that the club in question has been fined with half the fine suspended. One individual banned from attending games for 12 months whilst another has been given a life ban (from playing I believe). I was also told the 'appeal' period had expired without reply from the club. Anyone out there feel free to correct me if I have received incorrect mail.

Heard from a reliable source that the club in question has been fined with half the fine suspended. One individual banned from attending games for 12 months whilst another has been given a life ban (from playing I believe). I was also told the 'appeal' period had expired without reply from the club. Anyone out there feel free to correct me if I have received incorrect mail.

Back on footy. Sorry if I have any of this wrong but have heard this about clubs. Trying to compile a list of comings and goings. Feel free to add or correct.

Sunbury- PIcked. Up a good mid but lost the big fish. Will be tough to beat again.

Romney- Lost only Kairns and picked up a big ruck men from WRFL, Riak?

Diggers- Pretty quiet. Did hear they picked up a mid from BFL

Riddell- Heard they got a midfielder from EDFL but lost Sonogan

Macedon- Possibly a big mover. Got some handy 2s players from GIsborne who will play 1s plus a couple of bigger names. Depends who they lost.

Melton- Asded some good players Richardson (north foots), Cape (darley) and some good Melton players. Lost O'Brien and the deer park boys I was told.

Wallan- leaving are Boxtel, Cornish, Galea and Robbo possibly injured?

Broadford- how much will hall play? Heard they lost Burcul and Wearne.

Woodend- heard nothing so far.

Kilmore- lost too many to count. Any coming in?

Lancefield- Collins, Shewan back I was told. I also heard they had a big crack at getting back some other premiership players from around the league. Not sure how they went.

Rockbank- some good clearances in already. Could be on the right track.

Hmmm, think you are on the money regarding Macedon. I just had a look at the clearences on the RDFL website and their is a lot of movement coming into Macedon from Gisborne as well as some others from different leagues too. Seems the rumors that they are having a fairdinkum crack this year are true.

Also, I noticed a few players coming into Diggers from tha Ballarat FL. Anyone know which club they are from and if they are any good? I still reckon Diggers were stiff last year and will be the team to beat this year. They should be hungry that's for sure!

I think it might actually be a clone. He's morphed from Baysixer to loot king.
Shouldn't you be on the GV thread pissing your pants about Blakey running through you like a 200 game banner?:eek: You would'nt be his first victim;) Lets all take time to laught and point at Blueboy's failure of a wall post:(

At the Clancy fortress things are looking prosperous, Scott 'I have a supermodel girlfriend who's only 17' Swindells has been kicking the sherrin with poise and accuracy:thumbsu: Expect to see him pinch hitting in the ruck this year....

Hats off to our coach Chris Nolan, not only is he the leagues best coach his cricket umpiring is also as highly regarded. Hooray for Chris 'CNN' Nolan! I'm ready to kick some goals in the forward pocket this year mate!!:footy:

Hmmm, think you are on the money regarding Macedon. I just had a look at the clearences on the RDFL website and their is a lot of movement coming into Macedon from Gisborne as well as some others from different leagues too. Seems the rumors that they are having a fairdinkum crack this year are true.

Also, I noticed a few players coming into Diggers from tha Ballarat FL. Anyone know which club they are from and if they are any good? I still reckon Diggers were stiff last year and will be the team to beat this year. They should be hungry that's for sure!

Not too sure Diggers were stiff last year. Yes the were great during the home and away matches, but lost the last game of the home and away, at their own ground to the Kangaroos, got beaten the following week again by the Kangaroos in the first final. After beating Riddell second week of finals, they were totally outclassed by Romsey in the preliminary final. Not sure losing three out of four at the business end of the season is stiff !

Have the finals been pushed forward a week this year? Will we still be playing a Sunday gf?

Who is playing who in practice matches this year? Must be close to a few games.

Shouldn't you be on the GV thread pissing your pants about Blakey running through you like a 200 game banner?:eek: You would'nt be his first victim;) Lets all take time to laught and point at Blueboy's failure of a wall post:(

At the Clancy fortress things are looking prosperous, Scott 'I have a supermodel girlfriend who's only 17' Swindells has been kicking the sherrin with poise and accuracy:thumbsu: Expect to see him pinch hitting in the ruck this year....

Hats off to our coach Chris Nolan, not only is he the leagues best coach his cricket umpiring is also as highly regarded. Hooray for Chris 'CNN' Nolan! I'm ready to kick some goals in the forward pocket this year mate!!:footy:

like the way he goes about his coaching but no where the best sorry

Not too sure Diggers were stiff last year. Yes the were great during the home and away matches, but lost the last game of the home and away, at their own ground to the Kangaroos, got beaten the following week again by the Kangaroos in the first final. After beating Riddell second week of finals, they were totally outclassed by Romsey in the preliminary final. Not sure losing three out of four at the business end of the season is stiff !
Yeah, I guess you are right, "stiff" was the wrong word to use. I was more trying to highlight the fact that they won the minor premiership yet didn't even play off in the GF. I imagine that would be a massive motivator for them, hence making them very hard to beat this year. Not unlike the bombers of 2000 after the disappointing end to 1999.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back